𝐯𝐢.the van

↳ ❝𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉, 𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊

↳ ❝𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉, 𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊.❞

☂𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

I awoke to the sound of footsteps, so I slowly opened my eyes. Not recognizing where I was at first, I jolted up in the spot I was in. That caused Five to notice I was awake.

"Oh, y/n. Perfect timing you have. We need to leave."

I groaned, still half asleep and my brain not fully processing information yet. "The fuck? Why are we leaving now.. can't I just sleep more I'm tired" I yawned, closing my eyes again and pretending to sleep.

"Jesus, y/n no you can't sleep more. Maybe when you aren't going to die in a few days how about that?" Five sighed, grunting as he stitched up a cut on his arm.

I flipped him off, my eyes only open slightly. "Fuck off, old man."

He ignored me, grabbing a thomas the train band-aid and sticking it over the stitches. I snorted, finding the pattern funny. "Is that the little train show for kids?"

"Shut up, it's a band-aid. Grow up"

"You're no fun, Five." I yawned again and finally got up. "Anyways, where the fuck are we going this early? My brain hurts."

"We're going to find Lance."

"Lance? The guy from Meritech? I thought that was a dead end." I watched as he zipped up Delores in a bag, "can she breathe? You should poke holes so Delores can breathe." He looked at me like I was stupid, but did it anyways with a small knife.

"Yes, the guy from Meritech. He's hiding something"

"Do you think everyone is a drug dealer or something? He seemed normal... ish."

He ignored me, slinging the bag over his shoulder and climbing down a ladder out the window. I followed him without question. Which was weird considering we were going out a window.

"Shut up! I'm trying to find whatever crap was in that priceless box so that Pogo will get off my ass!" I looked down from the little ledge we were standing on, seeing Klaus rummaging through trash.

"Uhm Klaus who are you talking to?"

"No one little one!" Klaus continued digging through the trashbins. "I know she's technically old shush!"

"Y'know I'd ask what you're up to Klaus, but then it occured to me. I don't care" He finished climbing down the ladder, so I hopped on next.

"Hey! You know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy?" Klaus started laughing finally stopping his treasure hunt to look at us.

"This way involved the least amount of talking. Or so I thought." I jumped down off the ladder and followed Five.

"Hey, hey, hey, so- do you need any more company today you two? I'm a great third wheel! I could uh- clear my schedule!" Klaus said as he drank out of a flask.