𝐯𝐢𝐢. the library

↳ ❝𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖚𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊? 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖙 𝖇𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖞

↳ ❝𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖚𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊? 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖙 𝖇𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖞. ❞

☂𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

As somewhat of a distraction from our hectic situation, me and Five made our way to a library he said he had been to in the apocalypse. Of course, with Delores in hand. I was getting a bit sick of her always being around, but it's not like I could do much about it.

We entered the public library, getting weird stares from the other people as we didn't exactly look like your normal 13 year old kids. Me and Five both were covered in ash and soot from the explosion, and our hair and clothes were messed up. "God, I'm so tired." I yawned, stumbling around.

Making our way up the stairs, Five suddenly stopped. "I'll be back." he teleported away before I had the chance to say anything. Sighing, I slumped down near some book shelves and grabbed the nearest one. Looking at the cover, it read 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. I've heard of the famous book before, but never knew what it was about.

I opened the book to chapter 1, curious. I got lost in reading the book, when I heard a swoosh sound. I looked up to see Five standing in front of me with two bottles of liquor. He stared at the book in my hands, giving me a quizzical expression. "Didn't know you were into that kind of thing, y/n" he smirked at me and sat down with his bottle, passing me mine.

"Uh, what thing? I just picked a random book" I shrugged, going back to reading after opening my bottle. That earned a scoff from him, which I ignored.

"You'll see." He seemed to have read it already, or at least knew what happens. I kept on reading, until I got to a suggestive part in it. I immediately put down the book, embarrassment clear on my face. Five was busy writing equations on a chalk board, but he seemed to notice my actions. "Told you so" he laughed.

"God, why didn't you tell me it was that kind of book?!" That just made him laugh even more. I didn't understand what was so funny. I put the book away, my cheeks burning red still.

"Because, your reaction was priceless!" He slurred, getting more drunk by the second. "You're adorable , y'know that?"

"What?" I had to do a double take, wondering if I had heard correctly. There it was again, the infamous smirk.

"You heard me, y/n." His words were more slurred, as he leaned in closer to my face. We were now inches apart. It made my heartbeat quicken by a mile, but I tried to steady my breathing. "I said you're adorable,"

Suddenly he pulled away giggling like a maniac. I huffed, trying to recover from the little scare my heart had there. Why was I so affected by that? Did I actually like Five? No. I couldn't. He doesn't even know the real me. The me that isn't a normal citizen. I shook away the thoughts.

"Five, what did you do that fo-" I soon noticed a passed out Five, and sighed in relief. I scooted closer to move him in a more comfortable position but I got pulled in. He clinged onto me tightly, despite my struggle to get free. I gave up eventually and let myself put my head on his shoulder and fall into a deep sleep. I was drunk too, even if it wasn't as much as Five.