𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.the probability map

↳ ❝𝖜𝖊 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖚𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖍𝖞 𝖜𝖊 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖔 𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖐

↳ ❝𝖜𝖊 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖚𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖍𝖞 𝖜𝖊 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖔 𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖐. ❞

𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"Former employer?  What's this really about, Five? And don't give me any of this 'it's none of your business' crap, alright?" Luther questioned, and with a good reason.

"Well, it's a long story.." Five sighed. I sat next to him, listening intently. Even though I already knew the ins and outs of the comission. I had to play the part, I guess. I was never the best actress, but this was the only way out of the tedious life I was living before. If Five knew I was from the comission, who knows what he would do to me. I was trained, but no match for someone who was a killing machine.

"They turned me into the perfect instrument for the rehabilitation of the time continuum. Or, corrections as they called them. I wasn't the only one, there are others like me. I don't know how they got there, but I do know none of them were as good as me." I paused for a moment, basically reliving my childhood memories. I was one of the others, but no one knew about me, not even in the commission.

"Beings out of time, fractured. Extracted from the lives that they knew." What life did I know besides the commission? I racked my brain for something, anything. Until I finally remembered something.

flashback (TW! Gore, mentions of violence)

Gunshots.

Rapid gunshots rang through my small eardrums. Frightened, I dragged me and my sister Lila into a hole in the wall, big enough to fit the two of us.

"Lila, what's going on?!" I asked loudly over the sound of the firearm. She was hiding her face into her knees.

"I don't know! But what about Mama and Papa?" she seemed even more terrified than me. I hugged her, trying to comfort her even though there wasn't much comfort to be had right then.

Soon enough, the gunshots stopped, and we realized our parents were gone. Blood stained the decorative carpets, their limp bodies laying on the floor. We both desperately sobbed into each other's arms, knowing we were all we had left.

The sound of heels clacking against the floorboards made us look up from our positions. There was a woman, dressed very nicely standing in front of us. She leaned down to us, smiling oddly. It scared us further, considering what had just happened. We both backed up against the wall, afraid for our lives.

"Oh, don't be silly dear girls! I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to help you. Now, I unfortunately cannot bring your parents back... but would you like to come and stay with me?" Her sadistic grin grew wider on her face, being as fake as could be.