happy home

Sapnap looked at all the components next to eachother, it hadn't been something he thought about seeing, but now that it was there infront of him. It looked so real, Sapnap poured the dragon's breath and the tears into a large glass bottle and finally added the feather, as he shook the substance carefully, it turned a light purple. He then grabbed the bottle and smashed it on the ground infront of Karl, both Sapnap and Quackity quickly taking a few steps back as purple smoke started to form around Karl's body, nothing happened and Sapnap was getting stressed... had he or Dream forgotten something?

But then, slowly the smoke pulled away, showing a large purple mantle draped around a rather tall silhouette...

Slowly but surely the mantle was lifted up, a brunette looked at his hands and then at Sapnap and Quackity suprised "oh my jewels-" he exclaimed, Karl had the mantle loosely draped around his shirtless body, with plenty of rings, necklaces and earrings to decorate his body, and Quackity had forgotten how to talk.

"Karl-?" Sapnap said, as he looked at them "I'M BACK! I'M FREAKING BACK!" He finally seemed to realise what happened he picked both Quackity and Sapnap up in a hug "thank you thank you thank you! Oh mother Lilith I could kiss both of you!" He said giggling "I wouldn't mind!" Sapnap said joking through the truth. Karl, seemed to take this quite litteral though, giving both of them a kiss on the mouth.

"KARL!" Quackity said laughing "What?! He asked for it!" He said giving a look at Sapnap. "Gods..." the raveonette said "are you okay Sapnap?" He just shook his head "no" he simply said, but Karl laughed "Oh please! Your crush for eachother is- IT WAS TORTURE... I had to sit around and just-" he broke down in giggles as Sapnap wanted to start melting and disappear in the ground.

"Wait-... are we like a thing then?" Quackity said, and Sapnap shut him up "don't say that I will start crying again" Karl kept laughing and jumped slightly "sure! If Sapnap doesn't have a heart attack" he said between giggles, but right after he said that, he started laughing again. "I can't believe it! I'm..." Karl ran a hand through his hair and flopped on the ground, feeling the sun burn on his skin, Sapnap looked at him amused, "Thank you Sapnap- I don't know how to repay you for this-" Karl said, sitting up again, looking at Sapnap "Karl- you don't have to do anything," the brunette smiled softly, as he stood up again "Anyways... aren't you hungry?" And Karl eagerly nodded his head "oh I'm so happy you brought that up I'm starving!" Quackity laughed and gave Sapnap a look "were are we headed now anyways?"

Sapnap thought for a while looking over the mountains "home... we're going home". So Sapnap, Karl and Quackity got back to travelling, gliding over the hills on Sapnap's staff, "were you wanna go? The abandoned gallows have the best fish in town, and the L'Manburg inn has the best everything in town". Sapnap said looking at Karl and Quackity who were snickering softly.

"I don't care man! I'm dying!" Quackity exclaimed and Karl agreed "fine! L'Manburg inn is closer to the academy anyways" Sapnap said, making the choice for them, they flew over the town and landed infront of the L'Manburg inn. Sapnap opened the door letting both Karl and Quackity in.

"Sapnap! We were worried sick about you! Dream said to us you died!" Wilbur said coming from the kitchen, a dirty towel draped over his shoulder "it's too much to explain! Just know that I'm fine now" Sapnap said running a hand over the pink scar on his cheek.

Wilbur was about to turn around but then looked at Quackity with big eyes, his eyes drifting off to the wings on his back. Quackity just smiled akwardly, now realising most of the people in this town still saw him as a trophy other then a living mostly human being. "Sorry! I just didn't expect you to be here- welcome" Wilbur said to Quackity as he turned around and walked off, saying something under his breath that neither Sapnap, Quackity, nor Karl could catch.

They sat down at one of the tables and ordered their food. They laughed and joked as they ate "and this stupid motherfucker... he eats it, he eats the fucking thing" Quackity made a gagging motion as Karl shocked on his food laughing "What?!" Karl exclaimed as he coughed "I'm telling ya, he reached... grabbed it and ate it! And I was sat there like... Dream".

Quackity laughed as he finished his drink, "that's disgusting" he said setting down the wine glass. Sapnap nodded, picking at the last of his food. After some more chatting they paid and left, walking to were it all started, Sapnap looked at the royal Crest and walked through the gate, being met with his best friend, mentor... brother from another mother: Dream. He was stood with one of the proffessors, a giant green flame infront of him. Sapnap laughed and summoned his staff, tapping it on the floor, the orange magic traveled over the floor, Dream looked at it chocked as it corrupted the flame, turning it orange. He turned around to see were it came from. His eyes widened and so did the teacher's.

"S-Sapnap?" He said, stumbling over the name, as he walked towards him, hugging him close "Wh-what-? I thought- the book? Y-you?!" Dream said pulling back, not being able to string the right words to all the questions he had "I'm sorry it got destroyed and-..." Sapnap said as Dream looked at him, and pointed at the scar on his cheek "heh... we're matching!" He said smiling, and Sapnap finally realized "you're not wearing your mask!" He said laughing and Dream nodded "it was getting old anyway" he spoke, smiling.

"So? How'd your quest go? Were's Despoina?" Dream asked, it was weird hearing that name again "Karl, Quackity come here" Sapnap said, looking at Karl and Quackity who were stood behind him.

They walked over "this is Dream. Dream, this is Karl, or Despoina and this is Quackity". Dream looked at Quackity and laughed "wow I... I never im-imagined you to be here" Dream said looking at Quackity he laughed and said  :"Believe me... I didn't think so either". Karl laughed softly and. Dream smiled "now Sapnap... I want to know everything".

Sapnap smiled, and nodded looking at both Karl and Quackity.

{I'm slowly turning into a karlnapity account... I just can't get over my husbands and I still have hope for them. Next book will be, something you have never seen written by me before and, I hope that it'll be liked, thank you all so much!}