[22] ● Utterance Of Brotherhood ●

Start from the beginning

Clark had been thankful when Jonathan had gone to Sarah's house thinking the outing would do him some good, it didn't seem it had done much good at all.

Clark leaned back and closed his eyes.

Clark thought to ask but he and Jonathan hadn't been on the best of terms, for a decent amount of time now.

Clark could see how that conversation would go.

He asks and then Jonathan would deflect and then Clark would ask again and again.

Then Jonathan would get defensive and then they would argue.

And Clark would be right back in the same position he was a few weeks ago.

With Jonathan refusing to talk or be in the same room as him no matter how hard he tried.

Having to let him off despite his bad behaviour, sneaking out in order to make it up to him.

Thinking he was the reason as to why Jonathan needed to clear his head.

So he didn't ask.

Letting the sound of rowdy school boys keep him awake, as his head drifted back on the headrest of the seat.

~~~

Jonathan thought that it was way too early in the morning, six o'clock, to be where he was sitting next to his dad with bags up to his knees.

Jonathan could feel his fathers gaze at the back of his neck, he didn't look at his dad as he was still feeling the effects of Finley's feeding from the day before.

His shoulder pain had dulled down to a light throb in the morning and his head dizziness had gone.

He had thought that his mother almost noticed this morning that there was something wrong.

When he walked down stairs and caught her staring at him and his oversized hoodie.

But she didn't say anything, just like how Jonathan knew his dad wouldn't say anything to him either.

~~~

They won.

After a tense match and yes Jonathan got some play time in with the coach finally letting him on the field towards the end half of the game, sure he didn't have the chance to do much but Jonathan loved it being out on the field again.

With Jordan no less, Jonathan thought he'd be more jealous of the fact that his brother was starting the game before him but he didn't, well a little maybe?

But nothing in comparison to when Jordan first started playing.

As they came off the pitch yelling and shouting in joy their father came up to them in the same manner though looking a little distracted.

"Dad?" Jordan asked.

~~~

Clark looked down at his phone.

He had a message.

Sam

18.00 PM

Clark I'm going to need your help finding Edge. 

He wasn't at any of his office locations. 

We think he might have gone AWOL.

Sam