32 | california dreamin'

"All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray" - California Dreamin' by The Mamas & The Papas

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

—ISABELLA RAN THROUGH THE hallway towards her office. When she got there her stomach dropped when she found the door slightly ajar. She quickly pushed the door open the full way and saw a discarded blanket on the floor and the table closets to the door fallen over.

"Shit, Harry!" She shouted hoping for a response as she made her way out to the hallway again. She heard a distant voice call to her down the hallway making her take off in that direction.

She had never run as fast as she was at that moment. Her eyes kept a close look out for Harry. As she turned a corner, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a door to the outside open up before it slammed shut. She backed up and made her way towards the door, throwing it open to lead her outside, the cold night air hitting her fiercely.

"Harry!" She shouted again as she rapidly made her way down the stairs. In front of her was a large area of woods and as she ran towards them her scarf flew from her shoulders, billowing in the wind before getting trapped in the closing door behind her.

Without any regards for her safety, she ran into the woods, trudging her way through the leaves and branches as she listened to the wind whistling through the forest around her. Then the noise came that she had heard that day. "Follow me" it said once again, but only this time it faded of into the distance in-front of her. This voice had been haunting her every day and night. The voice didn't scare her this time, no, it was the complete opposite, it's angered her.

Deep down, she felt as though it might help her find Harry but she decided to ignore it. She continued walking and then it came again as soon as she out her foot forward to go in the opposite direction. "What do you want?" She shouted angrily, her hands balling up into fists frustratedly.

She began walking in the other direction and the voice kept telling her to follow it over and over and over again. Isabella stopped in her tracks with a loud huff. She turned on her heel and followed after the voice, giving in due to the fact she couldn't take the noise anymore and there was no sign of Harry the other way. "Harry!" Isabella shouted, looking around her. She heard branches snapping in the distance making her pick up her pace and run towards the noise.

She held hope within her that it would lead her to Harry but on the other hand she also couldn't help but think that she might be risking something following the voice. This voice had given her nightmares for the last week and been keeping her from sleeping and eating. It could be a massive mistake following the voice but it seemed at that moment as her only hope.

All she wanted was to know what or who it was.

inside the
ministry