11 | quidditch world cup

"Grabbed my hand, pushed me down, took the words right out my mouth" - Tag You're It by Melanie Martinez

Tag You're It by Melanie Martinez

trigger warning: just putting a small
warning here just to warn you that there is mentions of sexual harassment, it's not too graphic because it's not something
that I like writing for obvious reasons

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

— TODAY WAS THE DAY OF the quidditch world cup and as Isabella was the minister of magic, she would be starting the game and making a speech. She had invited along everyone to the game knowing how much each of them liked the game. The two teams playing today were the Brazilian team and the Argentinian team.

Isabella had actually been rather excited to watch this game, if she had to say who she was rooting for it would be the Brazilian team however as the minister she really shouldn't pick a side. Because the English team had won last year the world cup had been held in the UK. She was only required to go to the final game and give the cup to whoever won the game.

Her favourite part of the world cup was the opening shows, the Brazilian team were the ones putting in the show tonight and she knew it would be great. England were in the middle of a heatwave at the moment so she chose to put on a navy-blue dress with a couple flowers scattered across it. Even though she invited James along, he sort of was obligated to come as her bodyguard.

They were all meeting at Isabella's house as she had a limo coming to pick them all up. She put on a pair of high heels which she knew she would regret wearing later on and put on a necklace. Isabella made her way out of her room and down the stairs where James was letting in Remus and Sirius. Paul was going to meet them there as he had some things to do at the stadium before the game started.

"Hiya Harry, you excited for the game?" Isabella asked once she reached the boy making him nod. "What team are you supporting then?" She asked him, sitting down next to him on the couch. "Argentina" Harry decided confidently. "Ah so were supporting the opposite teams" Isabella noted. "We'll I'll tell you what, I'll give who ten galleons if Argentina win" she told him making his face light up.

"Oh I'm loving the outfits you three" Isabella complimented with a small laugh, admiring their Hawaiian shirts. "Paul said this was the dress code" Remus said, his eyebrows furrowing. "He was pulling your leg" She smiled. "But you guys look amazing, truly, I love them" she told them genuinely. "Plus there's no time to change, the limos here" Isabella said, clapping her hands together and leading the all over to the door.

...

The group all stepped out of the limo and into the crowd of fans waiting for the game. There was barriers that made a path for them to walk into the stadium. She stopped to take a few pictures for the cameras and stopped to talk to a few people calling her name. She signed a few things before walking inside, resting a hand on Harry's shoulder to make sure he didn't get lost. James walked at her other side, smiling at the sight.