24 | dont blame me

"Don't blame me love made me crazy, if it doesn't you ain't doing it right" - Don't Blame Me by Taylor Swift

Don't Blame Me by Taylor Swift

༶•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•༶

— ISABELLA'S EYES SLOWLY fluttered open, squinting as they struggled to adjust themselves. A sharp pain pulsated through her head but when she tried to bring her hand to her head to ease the pain she realised that she couldn't. She quickly became more alert as she looked down to see that there was a rope around her torso, holding her hands to her side. She wriggled around in a panic as she looked around the room, not remembering how she ended up there. Last thing she remembered was going to investigate that house with Sirius.

Sirius.

Her eyes darted around the room at record speed as she looked for the long-haired man but she was alone in the small room. She wriggled around more which resulted in her falling off her chair and without her hands to save her from the fall she landed right on her arm making her close her eyes in main as she hit the concrete. She gently laid her head down but it wasn't long before her head shot up when she heard the heavy metal door in-front of her open up to reveal a familiar face.

"Look at the mess you've made Miss Love" The person tutted, looking at the floor where her head had laid previously. Her eyes flickered over to where the person was looking a saw a patch of dried blood. "What did you do Malfoy?" Isabella asked angrily, glaring up at the man. He simply smirked and magicked up a mirror that he held in front of her face to let her see the horror that had been inflicted upon her. She had a massive black eye; her nose had clearly been dripping with blood and her around her cheeks and mouth was red with a few cuts.

She looked confused into the mirror. "How?" She whispered, clearly not remembering how she ended up here with all these injuries. "Dear, dear, that crucio curse clearly put you through so much you forgot what happened" He sneered making Isabella's eyes widen at the information. "What do you want?" She managed to ask. "That's none of your business but let's just say it has to do with a certain young boy that's been staying with you" Lucius informed her making her stomach drop.

"If you touch Harry I'll kill you" Isabella grumbled, desperately wanting to escape from the ropes that held her. "You've got nothing to worry about for now, we went to your house and he nor his father were there, now I'm going to ask you to tell me just where they are" Lucius told her, crouching down before her. "What do you want with them" Isabella questioned. "We just need his help with something, or someone to be more precise" He continued making her look up at him in confusion.

"Let me show you" He stand up to his full height and waves for someone to come in. Another person in a mask walked into the room, holding something wrapped up in a blanket. "We need Harry's help to bring back him" Lucius said, revealing what was wrapped up. Isabella blinked in shock and a bit of fear when she saw what it was. "Is that..." She trailed off, trying to push down the anxiety that she could feel creeping up her body.