He decided on what he would do later when Ebony left.

Cj walked out of the bathroom, Kevious nodded for him to go first. He glanced in his room quickly to see if Brook was good.

She was busy watching his surveillance footage, he just shook his head.

"Carlton Jr, you know you're in a lot of trouble right?"

Cj rubbed his head, watching Ebony approach him. She checked him out, trying to see if he was harmed anywhere.

"You kicked me out, I thought about my uncle saying I could always come live with him. Well I'm here."

"You traveled all the way from Louisiana to New Jersey, how did you even get a ticket? You know what that doesn't matter. Terrance bring in the rest of his things." Ebony turned to her guard.

She then turned her attention to Kevious.

"I'm not going to take you to court because this is where he wants to be. But if I hear that you do one thing wrong, I will be back here to get him."

Kevious wasn't phased, he was sure he wouldn't be the one to fuck up.

Suddenly, there was some beeping noises. Both Cj and Kevious looked at each other and then the guys.

They were huge men, up in height with Kevious. He ran his tongue over his teeth, a small smile traveling to his face.

"Stupidest shit someone could ever do is think they can just bring shit in my house without me knowing. What you got in the bag?" He asked calmly.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Ebony said, Kevious avoided grabbing his gun.

"Nah...nah. You fucking with me, I know you up to some. Fuck out my way."

Kevious walked over to the bags and opened them. He removed the clothes and tore the bottom open.

"Fucking cameras, you trying to spy on me?"

"Just so I know you won't hurt him like your embarrassment of a sister hurt my child. I don't trust your family at all."

Those words felt like they had some power to them, he could feel a wave of anger come over him. Hearing people talk badly about Keli usually drove him nuts.

But this time he refrained from reacting violently, and just pointed towards the door.

"Get the fuck out, and take all this shit with you. I got my nephew." He said, Ebony rolled her eyes hard.

Kevious watched them leave before closing his door. He checked the surveillance footage once more to make sure they weren't being sneaky.

Cj hadn't really known his uncle to react all meanly. He couldn't really blame him though, he knew his grandma was a pain in the ass.

To keep it from being awkward, he spoke up.

"Im about to eat, and I'll go finish unpacking."

Kevious watched him head into the kitchen. He wondered if Cj seen him differently now.

On the other hand, Brooklyn was amused by Kevious ripping open the case. She was just always enjoying anything he did.

"You could've called me down there, I would've handled her well." Brooklyn said, Kevious grabbed his weed tray.