Bonus Episode 1 - Stormfront Assault! "Dueling" the Elven Princess!

Start from the beginning

Elena: I dunno what kind of game you think this is, but I've already done the playthrough. I 100 percented the game. I've got the walkthrough guide already written out! I'm ready to put that thing on Reddit and get some karma, pal!

Hime: Look, we can solve this by talking it out-!

Hime gets shot with a light beam, and knocked back into the bag.

Elena: How's about you walk it out?!

(Y/N): One step forward, 2 steps back, Cinder Grab, Great Leap, E,R, TOD.

...Did you just-

Elena: ...Not bad. Anyway, you have, time and time again, defied odds and broken fate with your incredible physical, magical, and spiritual power, cunning strategy, as well as your somehow still unused plot armor...

Elena sits up.

Elena: But alas, (Y/N). Poor (Y/N). You won't have an easy time bringing me down.

You get into your battle stance.

(Y/N): I can tell... But not easy by no way means impossible...As you should full well know. Hiore! Ari! You're up!

You activate your regeneration, as the titular Reimu and Alice puppets fly out of the Puppet Bag.

Ari: We're ready, master. Let's do this.

Elena: Are you sure you want to do this? While the Abyssal King was defeated and resealed, and the kingdom evacuated, I still have an army.

Hiore: We have an Ari.

Elena: Ah, right, puppets. So be it. Also, you don't have plot armor here.

Shisutemu: [I don't like where this is going...]

(Y/N): Who needs plot armor?

Elena twirls her finger.

Elena: What were the words again... Ah, right. Royal Zerg Rush...Don't Care Enough.

Elena snaps her fingers, and the world warps.

Elena: Wait, what?

You engage battle, in the EBF5 system.

(Y/N): I'd be a fool to come in unprepared, Elena. Which is why I killed another god before coming here.

Elena: You were a fool to come here in the first place.

The blessed knights spawn regardless.

{Target Enemy}[Elena Stormfront]
[HP: 250]

(Summon: Blessed Knight)
(HP: 15,000)

[BGM: Phyrnna: EBF5 - Blade & Switch]

Elena: You and your goddamn gimmicks... No matter. We fight until one of us falls.

(Y/N): So be it.

[Engage Battle!]

{Your Turn}

Your time powers activate on their own.

{(Y/N) is running on Double Time!}

{Hiore is running on Double Time!}

{Ari is running on Double Time!}

({Double Time}: Gain an extra action every turn. Unlike with Haste, cooldowns recover. Cannot be dispelled.)