Chapter 18~

"Eli, I'm sorry

"Eli, I'm sorry. Ive completely ignored you. Thats my fault. How about we go to a café or something? My treat of course" I offer feeling really guilty. I completely forgot about Eli, and I felt like shit for it.

"Well if you're paying, of course" Eli says smiling. Showing off his dimples. His smile is literally so cute. "Alright. You can fill me in on everything that's happened" I say plugging in my phone. I play Toosiis new song. I was screaming at the top of my lungs. "Damn girl, who hurt you?" Eli says looking at me weirdly.

Toosii just does sum to me.

"No one. Love is just weird. As bae said" I shrug as I changed the song. "If you say so RayRay" He says. When we reached the café, we went inside and ordered. "So Eli, catch me up" I say as I rest my head on the palm of my hands.

"Well you go first" Eli insists, as his cheeks turn a slight tint of pink. "Well me and Nick kinda like...uhm...shit. We're dating" I spit out, struggling to wipe the stupid smile off my face. "Oh I know. He sent me a picture of you sleeping on his chest and said 'She's mine now back off' " Eli tells me.

"He did what?!" I yell in shock. "Uhm here's the food you guys ordered.." Our waiter says nervously as he puts our plates down in-front of us. "Thank you" I say shyly. "Yea he sent me that" Eli says as he takes a bit of his food.

"Why does Nickolas do this to me. My people will never be free" I shake my head. I ordered a slice of chocolate cake. Shit was so good. "Girl bye" Eli says laughing. "Are you tryna silence me like your cracka brother?!" I say raising my eyebrow.

"RayRay, you have people looking at us weird" Eli says laughing even more. "Welp your turn. Spill" I say. "Well I have a crush on someone" He says shyly. "You do? Tell me!" I say all excited. Eli doesn't say anything. Instead he turns a brighter shade of red. My baby is all grown up.

Proud mom moment.

"Do I know her? Does she go to our school?!" I ask in a cheery tone. "Y-yea" He stutters. "Soooo, what's her name?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows. "Well shes really pretty and she's new to the school. She moved here last week from Cali" Eli explains. "Boy I asked for her name" I say. "Oh right. Her name is Chelsea" He tells me as his eyes light up.

"Wait Chelsea? The brownskin girl that's in our math class?" I ask recognizing the name. Eli smiles even more. "Yea. That's her" He says. "Oh my GOSH! Please tell me you talked to her" I ask taking a bite of my cake.

"Yea, I got her number and we've been texting and FaceTiming a lot" Eli says smiling at the thought. "So, when are you gonna shoot your shot?" I ask. "I don't know Ray, I don't think she's into me like that" Eli says as his mood instantly drops.

"Lemme see y'all messages" I say putting my hand out. "Why?" Eli questions. "Don't worry Eli, I'm not finna text her. I jus needa see something" I reassure. "Alright" He says handing me his phone with their messages open. 'Aw Hes so cute' I thought to myself as I saw her contact name. It was saved as 'CeCe❤️'.