Chapter 5~

~ Araya James ~

~ Araya James ~

" Let's talk now " Nickolas says turning towards me. " Dang boy, can I at least eat first ? " I say stuffing rice into my mouth. " You right my bad, eat your food " He says throwing his hands up, grinning.

I began eating, and Nickolas just sat there watching me with a smile on his face. " Do you want some ? " I ask. " No I bought it for you its all good " He says shaking his head.

" Here " I say putting the fork by his lips. " Thanks RayRay " He says taking a bite. " Hey Raya ? " Nickolas says looking at me. " What ? "

" That was an indirect kiss- " He says. "You're done" I say cutting him off. We finish eating the rest of the food.

" Ok lets talk now " I say tying up the empty container in the bag. " Ok " He says looking at me.

" Why did you tell your friends and the rest of the school to bully me after I confessed my feelings to you ? " I ask him straight up. " Wait what ? " He says confused. " Don't act confused Nickolas " I say knitting my eyebrows together.

" No Araya I'm being deadass right now " He says. "Xena told me that you told the whole school to bully me " I say.

(A/N quick fill in, Xena went to the same elementary and middle school as them but, she and Araya just weren't friends until their freshmen year)

" Xena?! Hold on you were friends with her in the fifth grade ?! " Nickolas asks surprised.

" I wasn't friends with her, but she came up to me telling me that you told people to start messing with me " I say folding my arms over my chest.

" Wait, she told you that? " He asks bewildered.
"Yea " I say. " Raya, I never told anyone to mess with you " He says looking me straight in the eye. "Nickolas bro, why you lying? If you didn't, why did people mess with me? Explain that " I say glaring at him.

" I don't know what to tell you Araya, but u did not nor will I ever tell anyone to bully you " He says running his hands through his fluffy hair.

" Ok then how'd your friends know? " I ask. " I told them " He said turning his head the other way, as his cheeks held a tint of light pink.

" Why were you telling them our business Nickolas?" I say, still having my arms folded over my chest. " I needed help " He says under his breath.

He thinks he slick.

I heard what you said boy.

" Repeat that " I say. " I needed help " He says louder, but this time looking at me.

" Needed help with what Nickolas ? " I ask pushing. " Don't make ne say it Raya " He says shaking his head looking at me still. " Say what? " I ask, still pushing.

" I needed help because I had feelings for you alright? There I said it " He says as his face turns bright red.

Baffled.

Astonished.

Flabbergasted.

" So instead of telling me, you pull out my braids and tell your friends. Nice " I say sarcastically nodding my head. " Look, I'm sorry about that, I panicked " He says as his face was filled with guilt.

" Yea see I would accept your apology, but that shit hurt. So I guess you're just gonna have to beg for my forgiveness " I say smiling.

" I'll buy you food " He says. " I was joking but, I'll take you up on that offer " I say quickly. " Wow, thats how you're gonna play me Princess ? " He says laughing. " You offered " I say laughing.

After we finish laughing, he just stares at me. "What?" I say tilting my head, smiling. " You know you're so beautiful? " He says looking at me with his smexc green eyes.

" Really? Thank you " I say blushing.

You cant blush dumbass. Smh.

" Yea " He says leaning in.

Sir-