Chapter 3~

~ Araya James ~

~ Araya James ~

Me and Elie started doing the basic stuff for our assignment and then decided to finish the rest after school. Our teacher dismissed us, so me and Elie left. We didn't have the same class together, but we decided to eat lunch together.

I had my final class before lunch. History. When I tell you that I hate this class more then English I mean it. Literally every time we have a discussion on slavery, the whole damn class and teacher asks me about it. Like damn I wasn't there how am I supposed to know.

But anyways, I get to the classroom and just sit there on my phone.

Class goes by pretty quick, probably because I was on my phone the whole time. I make my way to the lunch room and wait for Elie.

He has me standing out here looking like a damn fool.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. " Who are you waiting for Princess ? " Nickolas asks. " None of your business " I say taking my phone out my pocket. He then puts his index finger underneath my chin, and lifts my head up.

" I asked you a question RayRay ". Ugh that nickname. He used to call me that when we used to be friends, when he wasn't a bitch. " Don't call me that " I say taking his finger off my chin.

" Hey Ray, I'm here " Elie says running up to me. Nickolas takes his gaze off of me and glares at Elie. Elie stops in front of me and looks at Nickolas, then back at me. " Am I interrupting something ? " He asks curiously.

" Yes- " Nickolas says but I cut him off. " No, now lets go " I say grabbing his arm leading him to a table. We sit down and I pull out my pack of chips.

" What was the just now ? " Elie asks taking some of my chips.

I know this boy did not just-

" Nothing, he was just being annoying " I say eating a chip. " You wanna watch something wimme ? " I offer.

" Sure " he says. " Your ear best be clean " I say handing him a side of my airpod. " Yea don't worry " he says chuckling a bit. I go on Netflix and play Seven Deadly Sins.
(A/N sorry im a huge anime fan so they gonna watch some anime. Anywho continuing with the story)

" Anime? Seriously? " Elie says smiling. " Problem? " I say popping another chip in my mouth. " Nah " he says turning his full attention to the show.

For the rest of the lunch we watched Seven Deadly Sins and ate my chips. The bell rang indicating that lunch was over. I collected all my stuff and headed to my next class, P.E. " I'll see you later Ellie " I say to Elie. " Yea I'll see you in Spanish " he says.

" Wait, Ray, can I have your number quickly ? " Elie says stopping me before I leave. " Yea sure " I say. I put my number into his phone and head for P.E.

I walk into the girls change room and change into my P.E uniform. Once I was done changing I head into the gym. " You're here early Araya " Mr.Jankings says greeting me. " What's up fav coach ? " I say making conversation. " Nothing much, but are you coming to practice after school today ? " he asks.

I am on the girls basketball team. Team captain.

As I should.

" Probably " I answer truthfully. " You better come, the team needs you " he says. " Good afternoon everyone " Mr.Jankings days greeting all the students that walk into the gym. " Today we will be using the whole gym. So I would like all girls on one side and all the boys on the other " he says blowing his whistle.

Everyone walks to their designated sides. " I want everyone to do 2 sets of suicides, then leg stretches when you're done. When I blow the whistle you can begin. Ready go! " He yells blowing the whistle.

I start walking while everyone runs. I'm not about to run, hell no. " Araya start running please, or I will add a extra set for everyone else " he yells at me.

Everyone starts groaning.

" You better start running Princess " Nickolas yells from the other side of the gym. " None of that Nickolas, thats another set for you " Mr.Jankings tells him.

I accidentally on purpose let out a laugh.

" Thats another set for you as well Araya, now do it properly " He says blowing his whistle.

I just had to laugh.

Everyone else finishes their sets besides me and Nicholas. " Everyone come to this side of the gym so Nickolas and Araya can finish up with their sets " Mr.Jankings says.

I walk over to Nickolas's side while everyone walks over to the other.

" You two may begin " he says blowing his whistle.

If he blows that whistle one more damn time-

I begin running. " So you were waiting for that boy? " Nickolas says as his tone was dripping with venom. "Uhm that boy has a name and its Elie " I say between pants. Nickolas doesnt say anything. We finish off our set and go sit up against the wall.

" You still didn't answer my question Araya " he says looking me in the eye. " I didn't answer your question because I didn't want to answer it fool " I say getting up.

" Are you two done ? " Mr.Jankings asks. " Yea " I say. " Ok, you guys have free time, do whatever you want " he says waving us off.

Say less.

I head to the storage room to get a basketball. Before I could get a basketball, in walks a person, closing the door behind them.

" Do you like him ? " Nickolas asks stepping closer to me..

Ugh.

This cracka just can't seem to leave me alone can he ?