Floch fell to his knees and clutched his head.

Levi grabbed the back of the Floch's cloak. "Hey, stand up! You wanna die?!"

"Commander!" Marlo exclaimed when Erwin landed in front of them.

"How's it looking?" Levi started toward him.

"Terrible. His throws have destroyed the front line of houses." Erwin informed. "If he keeps on throwing, everything will get leveled. We won't have anywhere left to hide."

"We can't retreat to the other side of the Wall?" Levi asked, standing before Erwin.

"No... The Colossal Titan is already heading this way." Erwin informed.
.

The Colossal Titan continued his attack.
.

"Spreading fire all along his path. Supposing we scale the Wall to evade the stones, we'd have to leave the horses." Erwin said. "If we retreat here, there's no hope for victory."

"What happened to Hange's group?" Levi asked. "Is Eren alright?"

"I don't know." Erwin responded. "But the majority of them were caught in that explosion." Faye slightly gasped. "We've been dealt a serious blow. The Beast Titan directed the small Titans so our soldiers would group up in one place. As such, while engaging the small Titans, Dirk Squad, Marlene Squad, and Klaus Squad were all wiped out by the bombardment."

Looking frightened, the soldiers listened to the two men talk.

"In other words, our remaining forces this side of the gate... consists of you, Faye, new recruits, Captain Levi, and... me." Erwin said.

The ground shook causing the recruits to scream while Faye, Levi and Erwin didn't react.
.

"We're doomed!" Recruits yelled.
.

"Commander... Do you have any sort of plan to stop him?" Faye asked.

Erwin didn't reply, shifting his eyes to the side.
.

"Yell at him, Eren!" Jean said to The Attacking Titan. "Don't let Bertolt get any closer to the Wall!"

The Attacking Titan stood and bellowed at the top of his lungs.

The Colossal Titan stopped and tilted his head back.

"He noticed!" Jean said. Then the Colossal kept walking. "What?! That bastard's ignoring us!"

"Hey! What now, Jean?! At this rate..." Connie trailed off.

"I know that! Eren, go stop his lanky legs!" Jean said.

The Attacking Titan did as Jean advised, running at the Colossal's legs.
.

"But still!" Connie wondered. "How the hell are we gonna defeat him?!"

"His gusts of hot steam make our 3D gear useless!" Sasha said, picturing the hooks being repelled by the steam exuding from the Titan's body. "Right?!"

"You don't think I know that?!" Jean responded. "But right now, we've got no choice but to try! We've gotta figure out his weakness!"

"I'll do it." Mikasa said, eyeing the Collosal titan to her left. "You guys distract him. Connie, your Thunder Spear."

"R-Right!" Connie said and began to remove it.

"Armin, we need you to observe him from afar. So quit your moping." Jean ordered. "We gotta believe there's a way to beat him!"

"Right!" Armin replied.
.

The attacking Titan turned the corner and ran directly at the Colossal Titan.
.

"Now! Scatter!" Jean ordered and they flew off.
.