2

America was so mad, he didn't care about anything. ANYTHING. How dare, ANYONE hurt HIS family? Messing with the most powerful country in the world (AN: Yea, keep telling yourself that), was a fucking madness. He cared about his brothers more than anything. Australia, New Zealand and Canada were everything to him. They were the only people, he considered family. France? Was his mother figure, but he didn't think of her that way. Britan? If anyone would hurt him, he would high five with that person. But. Not. His. Brothers.

America was now near Ukraines house. Sunflowers would slowly became less gray-ish. They still weren't that beautiful yellow that they were before war, but they looked much better than when he was here 10 minutes earlier.

But he didn't stop. He was still going forward. Where? To the place he considered the shittiest in the world. The land of Russians.

As soon as he crossed the Ukrainian-Russian border, he thought that weather will change immediately into heavy snow storm, but to his surprise, nothing changed. It was still raining, but it looked almost the same as all East Europe countries.

At this moment, America felt a little bit calmer, but hormones were still in his blood, so going back didn't even cross his mind once. He just looked in front of him, trying to stay focused. If he remembered correctly, that bastard's house should be 20 minutes away from Ukraine's house.

He drove in silence, thinking about how he will scream at that Russian bitch the moment he sees him.

After few minutes he saw a forest far ahead of him. Also small snowflakes began to appear. America mentally face palmed, when he reminded himself, that the more North East you go, the more snow there is, and that it's not the same in the whole Russia (AN: Congrats Genius).

He was getting closer and closer to the trees, that were the border which were between not very dangerous place and a house of a fucking monster. America slow down a little, seeing that even it was middle of the day, it was very dark in there. He didn't really want to meet any tree with his car, so he became as focused as he could.

Luckily he made it through without damaging his car, which was quite a success for America. Then he saw a house. It had at least 3 floors. It was build from wood and stone on the outside, which gave it an old look, but it looked very classical and beautiful in such place.

America left his car around 30 meters away (90 foots), and then came up to the door. It was the first time, America really asked himself, WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING?

HE WAS ON TERRITORY OF HIS ENEMY, OF SOMEONE WHO ATTACKED TWO FUCKING PEOPLE. GOD, WHY THE HELL DID HE EVEN COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHAT WOULD HE DO? BEAT UP RUSSIA? HAHA VERY FUNNY, MAYBE IF HE WAS ASLEEP, THEN AMERICA HAD ANY CHANCES.

America took a deep breath and then started thinking. Why didn't Russia stay at Ukraine's house? Why did he run away, when he knew, that at least 3 people knew what he did. Why?

Maybe he was ashamed? Maybe he was... afraid?

America suddenly got a bust of confidence. ThE gReAt RuSsiAn was afraid. Oh heck yeah, he should be! If he wasn't, America wouldn't stand a chance against him (in a physical way) but when he was afraid, America had like + 20 damage to the attack. No matter what attack would it be. Psychical, mental, didn't matter, ALL KINDS OF ATTACKS HAD + 20 DAMAGE ON SCALE FROM 1 TO 100!

And with that new 'positive' energy, American knocked to the door. And the moment that they opened, was the moment that all of his positive energy went adios and never came back. America felt like doing the same, but he wasn't made of air, so it wasn't like he could just disappear.