Arianna got to the stage and smiled at Jasper.

"We gather around for the wedding ceremony of Arianna Sanders and Jasper Dunlop." The priest said, "Two best friends since birth, falling in love. Childhood best friends, always together. They started to fall in love in middle school. They started dating sophomore year. They were cute together until they had a short breakup. They got back together after what Ariannas ex boyfriend did. They became so close to each other. Then they got engaged and now, they about to get Married."

The audience clapped for them. 

"Now, it is time for the father to say goodbye."

Ariannas father removed the vile from her face. He kissed her cheek, hugging her. 

He smiled at Jasper as he went to sit down.

"Now, Maid of Honor, Charlotte Page, shall give a small speech."

Everyone clapped as she walked up to the podium.

"Hello everyone. I am going to give a short, small speech for Arianna Sanders, soon to be Dunlop." The girl smiled, "Arianna Sanders has always been my best friend. She was my only girl best friend. I remember when she told me about her crush on Jasper. I knew one day they'd fall in love. Now, look where they are. I gave her many tips including, how to teach your man what a tampon is used for, how to show him you're in the mood, and mainly, how to show physical touch and affection. I'm so glad Ari is in my life, I know she will have a wonderful life with Jasper." 

The audience clapped as Charlotte stepped down.

Schwoz came up with the rings.

"Alright Arianna, I'm gonna need you to repeat after me." The priest said as he took the ring and handed it to the girl for Jaspers finger, "With this ring, I give you my heart...."

"With this ring, I give you my heart..."

"From this day forward, You shall not walk alone."

"From this day forward, You shall not walk alone." Arianna said, smiling.

"My heart will be your shelter,"

"My heart will be your shelter."

"And my arms will be your home." The priest finished.

"And my arms will be your home." The bride said, sliding the ring onto the grooms finger.

Jasper did the same thing, then sliding the ring onto her finger.

"Arianna Sanders, do you take Jasper Dunlop as your wedding loved husband, in sickness and health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Jasper Dunlop, do you take Arianna Samders as your wedding loved wife, in sickness and health, as long as you both shall live."

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The priest declared, "you may kiss."

Arianna and Jasper kissed happily.

"Introducing the new Mr and Mrs.Dunlop." The priest said and everyone cheered.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

Arianna and Jasper entered the beautiful area of their reception by the beach.

The bridesmaids, maid of honor, groomsmen, and the best man sat at a table with them.

"I'd like to give a toast to my daughter." Mr.Sanders said, "Arianna, even though I left after your mother and Ryan passed away, I knew that you'd always be my daughter. I loved when you came back to see me about Ryan. I'm sorry I wasn't a great father and I know that I will be an amazing grandfather. Bless you and Jasper."

Everybody cheered and drank their grape juice. Slow music began to play and Arianna and Jasper went onto the mini dance floor.

Arianna placed a hand on Jaspers shoulder and another in his hand. Jasper placed his hand on her waist as he held his wifes hand. It was crazy calling her his wife.

James, Kendall, Carlos, and  Logan sang a cover of Can't  help falling in love. 

Arianna loved the fact she was married to her best friend, husband, soulmate, and the soon to be father of her children.

Ariannas father walked over as Jasper moved away.

Arianna smiled as she danced with him.

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?" James sang softly.

"If I can't help, falling in love, with you." The four of them harmonized.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

Arianna and Jasper went over to cut the cake together

Arianna and Jasper went over to cut the cake together. They fed each other a forkful of it, smiling at each other. They shared a passionate kiss as Jasper dipped her to the side, holding her slim waist.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

Arianna and Jasper waved goodbye to everyone as they got into their limousine. They were going to Paris for their honeymoon.

Up next: Pregnancy 

I know this was short but hope you liked it.

The pregnancy will be out tomorrow probably.