The Great Cactus Con 🌵

Ariannas POV

I entered the Man Cave with my boyfriend, hand in hand, where Henry, Charlotte, and Ray were tapping their phones fast. Jasper and I accidentally went to school because he thought it was Friday.

"Happy fajita Friday people!" Jasper greeted.

"Babeee." I laughed, kissing his hand while helping him hold the pot of steaming fajita stuffing with the other.

"Ooooh!" Schwoz beamed.

"It's not Friday— it's Saturday." Henry informed.

"Oh, that would explain why  Ari and I were the only ones at school today." Jasper said.

"Told ya Jasp." I smiled.

"Silence love birds!" Ray ordered, "we're trying to buy tickets to Cactus con!"

"But they don't on sale until Saturday." Jasper said.

"Babe..." I sighed.

"Think it through." Charlotte said.

Schwoz walked over to us with his large bib on while Jasper was thinking and I was looking up at him.

"Ohhh! Todays Saturday!" Jasper yelled, dropping the pan on the floor, "I gotta buy tickets!"

I walked over with him, smiling.

"Anybody get tickets yet?" I wondered.

"Do you see me tapping?" Charlotte asked.

Jasper laid on his stomach and I sat next to Charlotte on the couch.

"I don't understand why everyone loves this Cactus Convention so much." Schwoz said.

"What?!" Ray raised an eyebrow, "tap my phone for me, will ya?" He asked Henry.

"Uhh—-"

"Thanks little buddy."

"Dang Ari, how do your arms not get tired?" Charlotte asked, still tapping her phone, "You look like you've been working out and building up some buff muscle."

"Yes, Jasper and I have been working out together and I think I'm as skinny as him." I laughed.

"You can tap one more right?" Charlotte asked Henry.

"Uh. No I'm kin—-"

"Thanks champ."

"Sorry Hen, if I had powers like you I'd help but sadly I don't." I smiled.

"Can you tap mine babe?" I asked.

"I'm not like Henry."

"I'll buy you a treat after work."

"Yay!"

I kissed his forehead and walked over to Charlotte and Ray. Charlotte was explaining the cactus food at cactus con to Schwoz.

"That all sounds disgusting." Schwoz said.

"You're eating fajitas off the floor that I made with my boyfriend." I frowned.

"You girls want one?" 

"I mean sure." I shrugged.

"Yeah I'll have one." Charlotte said as Schwoz gave us two fajitas.

"I'll take a floorjita." Ray said.

"And my sister's the Cactus Queen this year." Henry informed.

"Mhm, Ari and I designed Pipers dress with our friend Patina."

"The pretty Patina, the prettier Patina, or the prettiest Patina?" Henry asked.

"Uh Patina L?" I raised an eyebrow.