Concussion

Third POV 

Arianna is out on a mission with Henry and Ray. There was a car accident in Swellview and they have to go make sure the people who got hit are okay. But what Arianna doesn't know is that Mary was driving and got hit by the car. 

Arianna, Henry, and Ray arrive at the scene. 

"Okay, looks like oh no... ummm Girl Danger?" Henry asks.

"Yeah?"

"You might wanna come and see this." Henry says.

Arianna walks and sees Mary unconscious with blood on her neck, chest, rips in her shirt.

"No... no.... it can't be..." Arianna mutters and two paramedics help Mary out of the car.

Ray touches Arianna's shoulder and Henry does the same.  

"No... Mary...." Arianna cries into Henry's shoulder.

"Miss, do you know her?" One paremedic asks.

"Yeah, this is Girl Dangers aunt." Ray explains.

"She has to go to the hospital, she may be in a comma but we're not gonna be sure." 

Arianna keeps crying as Henry comforts the girl in his arms.

"Shh... we'll go to Jasper when we get back home." Henry whispers.

Arianna looks at Mary and her scratched up body. She and Henry walk back to the Man Cave while Ray talks to the paramedics. 

~Man Cave ~

Jasper and Charlotte are at the monitor when Arianna and Henry go down in a tube together.

Jasper looks behind and Arianna immediately rushes to him and grips his shirt. She cries into his shoulder.

"Ari, what's wrong?" Jasper asks.

"M-Mary.... S-she was i-in the car crash..." 

Jasper holds the crying girl against his chest and strokes her hair. He starts to cry a little too. If his best friend and girlfriend is hurting, he is too. He knew Mary like she was a second mother to him.

Arianna starts to feel sick to her stomach. She remembers Mary being all scratched up in the car. She pulls away from Jasper and sits on the couch with her head in her hands.

"Are you okay Ari?" Jasper asks, leaping over the couch and grabbing the girl from behind by her shoulders.

Arianna covers her mouth and rushes to the bathroom. She shuts the door and starts throwing up. She starts coughing at first but then starts to throw up. Jasper comes over and knocks on the door.

"Ari? You okay?" Jasper asks, knocking on the door.

Arianna continues to throw up until everything has left her body. Jasper comes in and looks at the poor girl.

"Ari! Oh my goodness you poor thing!" Jasper quickly grabs the girl and lays her in his lap.

"J-Jasper.... I can't stop thinking about Mary... when I saw her in that car accident and everytime I think about it, it makes me feel sick to my stomach." Arianna explains as Jasper strokes her hair.

Arianna throws up again and Jasper assists her by helping her lean over the toilet and holding her hair back. He smooths her shoulders as the girl heaves into the toilet.

Aria finishes and wipes her mouth and Jasper helps the girl stand up.

"Do you need to spend the night at my house?" Jasper asks as Arianna gets out her mouthwash from her pocket emergency kit.