The Wedding

Third POV

Arianna was in her dressing room, getting fitted for her dress. Charlotte, Piper, her best friend Max who did a long distance friendship, and Heather were helping her out.

Max was the sister of the girl who Landon got pregnant after cheating on Arianna. Max moved away after the situation happened due to many problems. Heather and the boys traveled for the wedding to support them. But Max was 19 and living on her own.

Heather was assisting Arianna with getting into her dress. Charlotte and Nicole were fixing her hair.

Ariannas Wedding dress:

"I can't believe I'm getting married to my childhood best friend

"I can't believe I'm getting married to my childhood best friend." Arianna smiled, "Nicole, you've known his family longer before Mom, Aunt Mary, and Ryan passed away."

"Yes, and they've been such a important part of our lives, including yours mainly." Nicole smiled.

Arianna and Jasper were getting married at a local beach. It was their dream to get married on a beach ever since their childhood.

Arianna smiled Heather put Ariannas Veil on.

Max came out in her bridesmaid outfit.

"You look amazing." Arianna smiled, "You ladies all look gorgeous."

Nicole hugged her little sister. 

"You and Jasper will have the cutest family ever." She said.

Arianna smiled as her younger niece, Emma, handed her a rose.

"Thank you Ems." She grinned.

Meanwhile...

Jasper was getting into his suit and he looked nervous.

But he was excited to marry the girl he loved.

◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

(Cue the music video)

Arianna began to walk down the aisle with Max and Nicole behind her. She was holding a bouquet of Roses and Lillies. She had her arm linked up with her fathers. Jasper was amazed of how beautiful she looked. His fiancée. His soon to be wife. His soon to be mother of his children. Arianna noticed how handsome he looked in his suit. He looked perfect to her.