"Pierre, just know that isn't the full story, please believe that" Isla said as she left the room. She walked straight over to Heather.

"I need to go back to the hotel right away, I'm done with this day" She said sadly. Tears were in her eyes. "I can't cry here" she said to Heather.

Heather quickly took her to a golf cart and drove her quickly through the paddock. Cameras and Media were chasing after the cart,  Heather got an AlphaTauri car to meet them at the paddock entrance  and it brought them straight back to the hotel.

Isla got back to her room and collapsed on the bed, still in her race uniform.

"Hun, you need to get changed, I need to take the race suit back to the track" Heather said, "I'll be back with some dinner" she said.

Isla got up and got changed and handed her race suit to Heather who was waiting outside the bathroom door. Heather left back to the track, she then took a long shower. Isla cried as the water rushed over her sore body. She lost Pierre and Charles in the span of 2 days. She was heart broken. No one trusted her, she was a joke in the Media's eyes, and her winning races wasn't enough to help.

Exiting the shower she threw on a pair of shorts and a big t-shirt and threw her wet hair into a bun. When she got out of the bathroom she sat down on the bed and turned on the tv. The sports channel came on and they were talking about Isla and criticizing her for being boy crazy, and saying that she should just stick to racing. She quickly changed the channel when it showed the clip of her and Charles in the cool down room.

Just as she changed the channel, there was a knock on the door. Isla answered the door, it was Heather holding a big brown paper bag. "I got us some dinner, did you want some company?" she asked.

Isla just nodded and smiled gratefully. Heather came into the room and handed Isla a container, she opened it and smiled "Sushi, My favorite. Thank you Heather" She sat crossed legged on her bed and Heather sat on the other bed.

"This was a shitty day" Isla said in between bites.

"A shitty day? Isla, you won the Australian Grand Prix" Heather said exasperated.

Isla laughed and looked at Heather "boys are stupid" she said with a smile.

Heather nodded her head. "They can be," she laughed in agreement.

They continued to eat and Heather was a welcomed distraction. They finished their dinner and watched some more girly movies. Heather left around 10pm and Isla was left alone with her thoughts.

She opened her phone and was bombarded with more social media posts of her and Charles. Then a photo popped up of what looked like  Charles and a girl making out at the club where the drivers were celebrating. She immediately put her phone down and decided to pour herself a drink.

The ice bucket on top of the hotel room fridge was empty, so Isla quickly popped on her Birkenstocks and started to walk down the hallway to the ice machine. She stopped before turning the final corner and she could hear some commotion. She tried her best to listen.

"Man, are you sure you want to do this?" She heard Pierre say.

"Why would you care?" Charles answered.

"Isla?" She spun around to see George coming up the hallway behind her, staggering a bit.

She quickly put a finger up to her lips and shushed him.

"Where were you tonight?" He whispered into her ear,

"Didn't feel like celebrating" She said flatly.