Chapter 28 - Australia pt. 2

The group made their way down from the top of the bridge. Isla was still blushing red when she got to the bottom. The attendant helped the group get unbuckled and out of the harnesses.

"Thank god" Isla said as soon as the harness was off

Max, Checo and Pierre laughed. They turned to head to the van.

Pierre stopped. "Why don't we walk to the hotel and stop somewhere along the way for dinner?" Pierre suggested to the group of drivers.

Sarah and the Red Bull admin who were already in the van. Sarah stuck her head out of the window "I don't mind, I have to get back to the hotel to edit the great stuff we got today" She smiled at Isla.

"Okay, then let's get going" Isla said as she turned away from the bridge "I can't get away from that bridge fast enough" She laughed. The guys followed her.

Pierre had caught up to her and started walking beside her. Isla leaned in towards him "Can I tell you one thing, but promise to not tell a soul, or I may have to kill you in your sleep" She laughed.

He looked at her intrigued but also hesitant. "Sure?" he said quizzically.

"My favorite TV show as a teenager was filmed right on the other side of the bridge on the piers, so this was a terrifying but fun experience" Isla pointed to the Welsh Bay Piers on the other side of the bridge.

"What TV show is that?" Pierre asked curiously

"I don't think I want to disclose that" She said quickly

"Oh come on, you can't tell me something like that, then not tell me the whole story" He complained

"Fine," Isla said "But you have to promise you won't make fun of me for it" She said looking into Pierre's eyes.

Pierre nodded "You can trust me"

Isla took a deep breath in "Dance Academy" She mumbled as quietly as she could.

Pierre's eyes widened "Did you say dance academy??" He said then paused, then he started howling with laughter.

Isla started to laugh to "Shhh" she said still laughing. "I know it's embarrassing, but hey it was a cute show"

Pierre's laughter caught the attention of Max and Checo who turned around to look at Pierre.

"What's so funny, Pierre?" Max asked

Pierre immediately looked at Isla, his eyes had a playful twinkle. He turned to Max and opened his mouth to speak.

Isla immediately grabbed Pierre and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Nothing, he's fine," She said to Max, speaking for Pierre.

Pierre laughed as Isla removed her hand from his mouth.

Max raised his eyebrows and looked from Isla to Pierre and back, "Something is going on between you two, isn't there?" He questioned

"No," Isla said rather quickly. Pierre looked at her, a little bit hurt in his eyes.

"I bet Charles would know the answer," Max said with a raised eyebrow as he pulled out his phone to call him.

Isla's heart started beating fast, she was panicking "No! Why would Charles know anything?" She said in defense.

Pierre stepped towards Max. "Charles wouldn't know, even if there was anything going on," Pierre said.

Max put his phone back into his pocket.

Isla let out a sigh of relief, a little louder than she intended. Which caused Pierre to give her another side eyed look.

Max laughed "I was just pushing your buttons, especially after that incident with George" He said.