Chapter 5~ Meeting prince charming

I canceled all other schedules, not caring about the consequences. I was devastated. I didn't want any other personal assistant. I wanted only Linda. I knew only one person who had a hand in this. Only for a bigger offer will anyone want to quit from my huge pay. Grandpa. He must have bribed her with something bigger.

I got into my car, slipped my phone from my pocket, and called Grandpa's secretary. Mr James.

"Yes, sir." He said through the other line of the call.

"Tell Grandpa, I'm coming over. Now," I said and cut the call immediately.

Nobody takes away what I want.

I drove off to the pit of hell, I just crawled out of. I never wanted to be back here ever again. This place only brought back bad memories. Memories filled with only hurt and pain.

Grandpa. He caused this all. My present state was because of him. I hated him with everything in me. That was the only feeling I felt towards him and I was somehow not immune to him. With him near Mr, I felt emotions, hate, anger, frustration, and fear. Only he made me feel all that.

I banged the door open as soon as I reached the entrance to hell.
"Welcome, my grandson." Grandma beamed with joy. She spread her hands out to hug me, but I just walked past, not sparing her a gaze. I respected her, but right now, I was moved by anger.

I finally calmed myself down as soon as I reached his study and knocked a little before opening the door and walking in.

"Welcome boy. I missed you so much. Two full years without a single call..." all lies, he hated me and so did I. He only wanted to use my brain and Ideas. If I wasn't this good at what I did he wouldn't have use of me and he would have gotten rid of me a long time ago.

He made a promise to someone and just didn't want to break it.

"Fun is over, back to business. Why did you bribe Linda to work for you?" I said in a dead serious tone and a frown on my face. I wasn't pretending this time. My emotions worked perfectly when I was with him. With him, I wasn't confused about my emotions, cause I have felt this set of emotions too much to forget how to interpret them. I was conversant with hate, hate, and hate.

"Hm...let's see. I was helping her. She hates working with you because you didn't care about her feelings, you just overworked her and still yelled and insulted her." That wasn't possible, I couldn't yell, what a lie. How will I know how she feels when she never tells me?

..." and you never changed for two good years. You never warmed up to her, or treated her even a little differently from all your other workers....so I helped her a little and gave her an offer to work with me and I will help pay all her dad's bills. You didn't know she had a dying dad, did you?" He said with what I learned as a smirk.

"Mr. Deino, if you were helping her, you could have called me to inform me or just paid for the damn man's bills. You have enough workers and Mr. James is quite efficient. Isn't he?" I asked raising a brow...what I learned as a questioning look.

I was finding it incredibly hard to control my anger. I hate him will all my might. He let out a dark chuckle and widened his smirk.

"He is actually...maybe, I just like taking what you like from you." He answered.

"I don't care about her, but I need her. She was the most efficient and does my work perfectly." I said between grinning teeth.

"I guess you would like to hear from her yourself," Grandpa said as he pointed behind him.

Linda walked from behind me as the sound of heels clicking on the tiles filled the whole room. She bowed down to her waist, but not to me, but to Grandpa. How could Linda do this?