Chapter 3~I want her

*Jessica's POV *

I walked in with my long six-inch heels until I reached the pole at the center. My dancing pole. I recognized every one of the men. Once they can, they can't help but come again. They always wished I could just accept money and sleep with them.

For Christ's sake, I was a stripper, not a one-night stand. I danced, and I learned a lot of dances, just that this got me a lot of money and I didn't need to practice, just freestyle.

I felt gazes at my back as they all looked at with with lust-filled eyes. And screamed in pleasure as I touched myself slowly in my most private of places. I was priceless and each touch was paid for. I was gold, yes I was doing something filthy, but I knew my worth.

I looked through the dim room and found two new guys...yes they were young compared to the rest of the men in the room. One looked at me with lust-filled eyes. And the other through gaze, I couldn't understand. He didn't look pleased neither did he look at me with disgust.

I couldn't see his face, regarding that the room was dim and the only light that reflected on his face a little was that from the stage. But his posture, he looked rich and fine. He kept his gaze fixed on me and I just couldn't bring myself to stop staring at him.

As a usual routine, in every dance, I'm to choose a special man in the crowd to lap dance for, and if he has pleasure in my dancing, he is to tip me off, the tip always goes to Mr. Joe, but I get an increase in my pay.

I walked slowly to the edge of the stage, still not tearing my gaze from him and not stopping the swaying of my hips. I signaled for him to come forward, with the use of my index finger flicking forward and backward. His friend's eyes widened and he pulled him forward.

The people, more like men, in the first and second row, looked cheated. What can I say, the fact that he didn't seem impressed by my beauty, or feel aroused by my dancing, made me want to prove him wrong.

He ascended on the platform and I took in his appearance. He was tall and hot, I mean that's all I could see through the dim light. Dark wavy hair. Attractive emerald green eyes. I pushed him softly onto the metallic chair, he was now sitting, at the center of the stage.

I tugged softly on his necktie as I got on his lap, straddling him, ever so slowly. He still didn't tear his gaze off my face. His eyes were starting to pierce into my soul. It felt like he wanted to see my face through my veil mask. That I couldn't allow.

I let his tie fall down, as I slowly caressed his hairless chest, which was well-built, much to my liking. I snaked my hands around his torso and up his chest to his face and cupped it in my hands, still not stopping the straddling that had gotten me fasting since I had to keep up with the music in the background. I traced my lips slowly from his chest to his neck and kissed right under his earlobe as I breathed out in a seductive tone.

"Do you remember me?" I asked as I finally took in his scent. Musk with a hint of mint. I finally looked into his eyes deeply, emerald green. For once I almost lost in those orbs. His well-defined jaw and chin line were like those perfectly chiseled by the gods themselves. Full lips you will want the kiss.

Oh, how heavenly are those pink cherry plum lips?

Full eyelashes. Heavy brows. And a perfect body to die for.

He stared at me intensively. Like my shade of blue reminded him of someone.

"You know...you should have chosen any other man, 'cause I don't feel a thing for anyone, not even a pretty lady like you." He said, his voice was husky and it sent shivers down my spine.