"And you will." Heaven nodded. They embraced each other into a warm hug before they said their goodbyes. Heaven watched Solana leave the room and decided to call Jayda for company.

Solana peeked in Solai's room to see her and Ms. Georgia sleep. She smiled in satisfaction and quietly closed the door. Turning on heels, she started her walk to the elevator to get down to the regular parking lot.

Now boarding the elevator, she pressed the button to take her to level one. As soon as the elevator was about to close a tennis shoe stopped it causing Solana to look up from her phone. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you coming." She immediately apologized.

The guy chuckled. "You're good. I'm just headed to get some fresh air. I been here all day. I don't really do hospitals." He replied, tucking his phone in his pocket.

Solana immediately noticed his blue eyes, his dark skin, and his fresh aroma that he brought into the elevator. She had never seen a melanin man with such unique eyes, and it really attracted her.

The man also caught himself staring at Solana. Her slim eyes and small nose was the first thing that intrigued him. Next, was her petite body. Overall, he was amazed by how natural she was from the hair down to her white polished toes. 

"Oh my god I'm staring." Solana apologized again. "I'm so sorry. It's just, oh my god this is embarrassing." She mumbled, putting her head down.

The guy chuckled at Solana's nervousness. "I was staring too. What's your name?" He asked, as the elevator dinged. They both exited, walking to the exit doors.

"Solana, what about you?" Solana answered.

"Kyari." The guy responded. They both stopped outside of the exit doors just looking at each other. After a couple seconds, he finally mustered up the energy to use his words again. "Hopefully we see each other again."

"Yeah that'll be nice." Solana smiled.

"You be safe out here beautiful. I would walk you to your car, but that probably seems creepy." Kyari replied, chuckling at the last part. He watched as Solana blushed, putting her head down making him nod his head.

"Yeah my car isn't far. You be safe too Kyari." Solana responded. She wasted no time fast walking to her car, trying to get out of Kyari's presence. It wasn't that he scared her, she was just nervous and embarrassed.

Kyari shook his head, rubbing his waves. He watched Solana disappear into the parking lot, making him chuckle again. "Shid she think she was nervous, her ass had me speechless as hell." He mumbled to himself.

As Solana got into her car she sighed loudly locking her doors. "I'm such a weirdo bro. Why would I stare at him like that?" She groaned talking to herself. "So stupid."

Solana was so sure that no boy would ever want her. She was so embarrassed of her past that she was sure nobody wanted to deal with her past baggage and her journey to self-healing.

After being in her thoughts for ten minutes, Solana pulled out of the parking lot and traveled in the direction of her apartment. She could admit that not only was her body tired, but her brain was too. She felt like her mind had been racing for the last couple of weeks.

She was ready to get home, shower, and allow for sleep to take over her body for a couple hours.

~

"I'm so glad I can finally leave this stupid place." Daloni spoke, putting on the new pair of clothes that Zylin had brought for him. He was finally being discharged from the hospital and he couldn't be more happier.

"Well if you wear your mask and take your medicine like you're supposed to, you wouldn't be here papa." Heaven chuckled, reading over Daloni's new prescriptions.