[0] Author's Note and Warnings.

Welcome!

This is to inform you that this story will contain the following:

Boy x Boy (So, if you don't like it. Click the back button).

SasuNaru (for clarity) Sasuke x Naruto. This is NOT a temporary ship! This WILL be the endgame. So, if you don't like it please, don't read it. 

(I know, it must be frustrating finding other ships instead of the one you're looking for; trust me I've been there. But, that doesn't give you the right to hate on the ship. Especially, now that I've given you a warning.)

Alcohol. Now, don't worry this will not contain Alcohol Abuse or anything like that but, I wanted to add this so that if any of you find reading about Alcohol to be queasy, you can be informed beforehand. 

Angst With Happy Ending (Pretty self-explanatory).

Emotional Rollercoaster (For Naruto).

And that's it. 

Now, let's come the to main question a lot of AO3 readers must have.

What the hell am I doing?

I mean, this thing has been posted on Archive of Our Own on 16 July and here I am on the August 1st posting it on Wattpad?

You know, I could make a million reasons and probably say something like:

"Oh, I just didn't feel comfortable posting my work on a site where people go wild with their comments."

Or

"My pet whale ate the laptop just like it ate Pinnochio and I finally got it out."

Or

"I was busy! I had to feed the groceries and buy the cat."

But, as fun as those excuses are they don't come anywhere near the real reason.

Which is...

That I...

Forgot. :P

Yeah, that's right. I forgot that I had to post this work here. Really says something about me, doesn't it?

Step right up folks and put your trust in a 13-year-old child who is relentlessly inconsistent and has social anxiety, which renders her useless!

Well, that's enough of that...

You should probably keep it as a fact or something. 

Like the grass is green, the sky is blue and I have short-term memory. 

Like...

Me? Incapable.

My Memory? Worthless.

Hotel? Trivago.

But, that's enough of that. 

I hope you enjoy this word vomit of mine. 

(I probably should stop calling it that)

Sincerely, Me.