Chapter 77 - Tension

Bryce
It's Saturday. Meaning two kids leave and two stay. It's been a week since the twins are home. I love them so much but they are nothing like Armani and Aeko. They stay awake all night sleep though the day. Aiden is already attached to his momma. Aeko doesn't like them. Armani only likes playing with Audin. Both Addison and I are sexually frustrated. The nanny is here through  the day along with the maid to help. Addison still cooks every other day. As she says "it keeps me leveled". We're in bed Addison is feeding the Audin and I have Aiden on my chest because he soon wakes up for milk.

Bryce - I need to get the kids ready for music listens and gymnastics
Addison - okay Tayler is picking Aeko up and your taking Armani

I put Aiden on the bed and I walked into the bathroom to start getting ready. After 15 mintues I had my clothing on and was heading to Armani room.. she was already awake and on her tablet.

Bryce - morning princess

Armani - morning daddy
Bryce - time to get up and shower. I'm gonna wake your brother
Armani - okay.

I went to Aeko's room and he was sleep. I tapped him and he just opened his eyes.

Bryce - morning buddy
Aeko - wheres momma
Bryce - sleeping. Time to get ready for music classes
Aeko - okay.

Yep. I had to lie because if I didn't he would want to go to her and see the twins and get jealous. I cleaned him off and then changed his clothes.

I soon heard Armani scream my name

I soon heard Armani scream my name. And the dogs running. When I reached to her room the dogs were already there. I pat their head for being alert.

Bryce - yes princess
Armani - I can't find my gymnastics clothes
Bryce - you have like 7 different ones Mani
Armani - but I want the pink one

So we started looking found it in the wrong draw. Addison probably was tired when putting the clothes away because everything was everywhere even in Aekos and our room. I made a mental note to fix everyone's clothing. We finally found the pink clothing.