Chapter 65 - The Meet

Bryce
The kids are staying home today since we gatta deal with me having another kid. I haven't sat down with Addison and fully discuss this. So this morning we're gonna talk before the kids wake up because Addison usually gets up early now that she's pregnant.

Bryce - are you awake beautiful?

Addison - yeah

Bryce - you know Sophia and Asher are coming here today to deal with this situation.

Addison - I know Bryce

Bryce - I know yesterday your being all okay with the situation because it was new and you were being nice because I was angry but I never thought about how you felt the hold time.

Addison - what do you want me to say Bryce? It's your kid it's your responsibility to take care of him. I have no say in what you and his mother decide. I'm just his dad's wife.

Bryce - I hate that I can't just take full custody of him and just let him stay with us and Sophia can go away

Addison - well you can't. I'd love to not talk about your baby mother this early in the morning.

Bryce - they're coming for lunch when the kids wake up we won't be able to talk about it

Addison - what's there to talk about Bryce? You do what you need to do. What's best for our family and your kid. It's not really a big conversation. Now if your asking me what to do. I think you shouldn't just turn the kid life around so fast.

Bryce - turn his life around?

Addison - changing his school, taking him from his mom alot

Bryce - I personally don't give a fuck if this benefit Sophia or not.

Addison - that's his mother Bryce you have to put your differences aside.

Bryce - she hid my child for 8 fuckin years Addison. Differences? There's no difference she's dead to me. I only want to see her if concerning Asher.

Addison - can I lay down in peace please. These kids are getting on my nerves moving so much and there father is just the fuckin icing on top

Bryce - *breathe out* I'm sorry. It just not a subject I hate right now. Yes rest *kiss her forehead*

I got up and walked into the bathroom. I threw water on my face. I pushed my hair out my face as I started getting ready for the day. I finished getting ready and Addison was going in the shower as I put my clothes on

I was putting on my cologne when Addison walked out the shower holding under her stomach

Bryce - what's wrong?