Chapter 62 - Gender Reveal

Bryce
Today is the gender reveal. I'm excited for everyone to know we're have not one but two kids at the same time. Not gonna lie it still scares me because I'm use to one baby not two. But it's two of us. Addison has been Talkin to some of her friends had multiple kids. No she didn't tell them she just said that it's for one of her old cast mates. Speaking of Addison, it's been a fuckin roller coaster with her these past two weeks. She's stressing herself out about the gender reveal and that causes pain under her belly so I've kicked her out the planning committee. She nags me asking about what's happening alot. We aren't having the Gender reveal at the house because we're fixing up some things around the house. I rented out a house like an hour drive from where we live. Everything is getting set up there as we speak.

Addison is in bed laying down eating pickles and peanut butter. Fuckin gross. I put her ass on bed rest until the party. So she's kinda upset with me but who cares. Everytime I turn to her she's glare at me with a fake mad face which is so cute. She rolled her eyes when she saw me walking back and forth out the room.

Bryce - the only time I like when you roll your eyes is when I'm deep in you *smirks*
Addison - can I please get out the bed.
Bryce - no your gonna be out the bed all this afternoon
Addison - come here

And this is where she tries to seduce me to let her out. I usually go weak at this part but I'm staying strong this time. I hope. I walked over to her. She looks at me through her eyelashes and pull me by my shorts so I'm close to her.

Addison - I love you
Bryce - mmm

I knew her every move. I'm already getting hard by the way she's looking at me. Fuck I hate not being in control of myself around her.

Bryce - I mean, I love you too
Addison - kiss?
Bryce - how about a peck
Addison - how about you kiss me like it's our engagement night all over again.

Damn she's good. Our engagement night lives in my head rent free. She knows this. Now you can see my boner. She smirks as she she's it. I knew if I was wearing a shirt she would of pulled me down for a kiss.

Addison - I can help you with that you know
Bryce - I know.

And with that I ran and locked our room door. I went back where I stood seconds ago and Addison pulled my dick out and started pumping it. Fuck!. I looked in her eyes as she looked back up at me. Then I went closer as she started licking my tip. I groan as she continue doing that.

Bryce - don't be a tease mama *breathing heavy*

She just smirked at mean remove her tongue.

Addison - can I come off bed rest after I finish?

That's it there she seduced me and I let her. I nod my head at her and she pulled me closer as he mouth went down on me. I moan as I held her head in place for a second. She then started sucking what she could and using her hand on the rest. I held on to the Addison hair. She then sucked just the tip. I held her head in place as I thrusted in her mouth. The tears coming down her eyes. I was close I did one more thrust and my come leaked in her mouth. She swallowed it and then looked back up at me.

I wiped her tears and smiled at her as she looked at me. I kissed her and pulled on her lip as I pulled back

Bryce - your so beautiful
Addison - thank you

She stood up with my help ofc. I wrapped my arms around her waist the second she stood. I looked her in her as I wiped some of my come off her cheek. She opened her mouth and sucked on my finger. Fuck that was sexy

Bryce - your gonna make me through you in this bed and fuck you until time to get ready
Addison - *smiles* I love when your sexual frustrated. It's hot
Bryce - I hate that you can seduce me with just a look.
Addison - true love baby