Dad

Impel Down was one of the most guarded places in the world. It held all sorts of criminals and pirates, all guarded by Sea Kings, Marines and other means of protection.

As I stared down at the outside of the building from outside, I could see at least six marine ships, and that's not counting however many marines could be inside.

"Well, Ace took down that many by himself. I shouldn't have a problem." I sped down, my wings ready to set a few ships aflame.

I landed on one of the docs and pulled back my arm. "Hiken!!"

While marines were preoccupied with their ship being set aflame, I ran inside.

I was hesitant for many reasons.

I'm not the strongest in the world, and I know that well. The guards in this prison could very well capture me if their heads weren't in their asses the entire two years they had to prepare for someone who could possibly break into Impel Down again.

Ace was kept here. And I did not want to be here. I could handle any other sort of confinement, even if it was in a volcano. But this is where they kept Ace. Where they hurt Ace. I wanted to burn it to the ground, make the walls into rubble.

And... to be completely honest, I wasn't ready. The man that awaited me in there might actually not have been waiting for me at all. Does he remember me after so long?

But it's not like I can turn around and walk away. I came this far so might as well just get it all over with.

So I stepped in.

I was quickly met with guards raising their weapons.

My eyes shut in annoyance, letting the footsteps approach quickly. Bullets shot at my flaming skin, uselessly shooting through me, painless. My fingers grazed my sword but I felt no need to pull it out of its scabbard.

I opened my eyes, glaring them down. And the entire crowd fell, guns and swords clattering to the ground.

Conquerer's Haki, they call it.

I stepped over the limp figures of guards, knowing full well that Luffy kicked their asses two years before. Conquerer's Haki only works on the weak. This? This is weak.

"You again!"

A familiar but also blood curdling voice.

"Magellan!" I grinned, facing him. "Isn't this a pleasant surprise! How have you been? I see you're still ugly as ever!"

He glared down but did nothing.

"Now, I'll be making my way down. Try to stop me, whether directly or indirectly, I will not hesitate to hurt you... or more." I tilted my head, maintaining the grin on my face and speaking through my teeth. "You know, since you held my dearest Ace here and also severely hurt my brother. And you're also so incompetent that you let Blackbeard form his crew here! Would you like me to continue?"

I got silence in response. Well, until he said, "Hydra!"

I rolled my eyes, balling my hand into a fist and  setting it aflame. "Let's see how this goes."

One of the heads of his poisonous hydra came charging at me.

"Ah, this is the thing you used to hurt Luffy." I stepped to the side. "I wonder how that fight would go now." My hand pressed against the hydra's neck and ice spread around both it and Magellan.

I stared at my hand, steaming from the poison. I swear I had copied his Devil Fruit already.

It burst into a blue flame and I walked by the ice statue I had created. It should hold up until I'm finished talking to my father.