The Underwater Land of Wano

"Robin?"

She turned to face me and smiled. "Ah, Y/N. How did you know I was here?"

At first, I was hesitant to tell her until I remembered that she too is called a demon child and was chased after at a young age. I didn't think there would be an issue with telling Robin about this.

"Have you ever heard of some sort of Devil Fruit where your power depends on your bonds?" I asked, walking up next to her and looking at the little dolls she was examining.

She shook her head. "Unfortunately, no. Your Devil Fruit helps you find those you created a bond with?"

"Yeah. I'm not sure how to control that part." I lifted one of the dolls in front of me, tracing over the little details. "Normally it happens when they're in danger. But at the same time, it works like Observation Haki, or as if I'm holding a map with little dots representing people on it. At first I thought it was because I could sense Devil Fruits, but now it seems like some sort of large tree of relationships."

"How so?"

"Like, with Yamato. I could sense him when he was following me, but it was really because Ace had a connection with him. I went to a more private restaurant for the feast with Izo, but I couldn't go to the more public one. I'd get a headache from it."

"Interesting." Robin said.

"Obviously, I have no true idea of how it works. That's just my—" I paused and turned, stepping in front of Robin and facing the man stood on the steps of the castle's basement.

"Tengu-san!" Robin exclaimed. She placed her hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry. He's friendly."

I squinted. "Tama. Your Tama's." I mumbled as I stepped behind Robin.

"Nico Robin."

"How do you know my name?"

My hand grazed over my sword's handle. A face hidden by a red mask, taller than average, how quick could I take him down?

"That's my Kokeshi Doll collection. Aren't they just the cutest?"

"Not really." Robin answered bluntly with me next to her, nodding. "But why is your collection here?"

"I was imprisoned here for several years, you see."

"Imprisoned? Who are you? I thought you were a blacksmith."

I eyed him up and down. He wasn't dressed like any blacksmith I can recall. The mask would certainly be irritating to work around.

"I had some skills at forging a katana, but it was only for fun. Ruling a kingdom can be so tiring..." He removed his mask. "My name is Kozuki Sukiyaki, the father of Kozuki Oden!"

Not... what I was expecting.

"Does Momo know?" Robin asked.

"No, and I have no intention of telling him. I am the very man who allowed Orochi to seize control over the Land of Wano. How could I dare go public and declare my survival?"

True, true. 

"Wait, Mr. Tengu." Robin interrupted his tragic story. "I'm certain that somewhere in this country... is the ancient weapon, Pluton. The Ponegliff in Alabasta said it was here."

"...It is."

I tilted my head. I didn't know much about the ancient weapons. I only knew that there were three from reading about them. 

My hand went to my sword's handle as I peeked around Sukiyaki. "I know there's someone at the stairs."

"Well, you got me." Law stepped out with his arms crossed. "So what's this about Pluton?"