Abyss

"Their voices haven't died down."

"That Devil Fruit is quite impressive!"

"It's my aniki's." I said, shaking off the pain as it healed. "Of course it is." I had never faced Haki like that before. Blackbeard didn't have Haki when I fought him. Akainu's is no where near this type of Haki. Magellan didn't even get the chance.

It's like they're a whole other species.

"Where's Mugiwara?" Killer questioned.

To answer his question, Luffy's voice sounded in the air. "Gomu gomu no Red—" He cut himself off with a giggle. "You dodged that one Kaido? Because it was gonna hurt, huh?"

Kaido raised his weapon and aimed it at Luffy, swatting him out of the air.

"Dos Fleurs!" Two hands emerged where Luffy was going to land and caught him. They quickly disappeared and I was about to run to him, before feeling a pounding headache suddenly begin. "Agh..."

"What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing..." I don't know what it was. It's never happened before.

"Conquerer of the Three Worlds... Ragaraku!"

Before Kaido's attack hit, Luffy was surrounded by scrapped metal and appeared behind Kid and Law.

"What do they think they're doing?" Zeus grinned, his colour darkening and matching the storming sky.

"Zoro, come here, I'll heal you." An aqua flame ignited in my palm and I held it over Zoro's wounds. "Killer, cover for a moment!"

Killer stood between us and Big Mom and her... friends. "Hurry, I don't know how to cut fire!"

"I know, I know!" The last wound disappeared and I raised my hands. "There, go!"

Zoro jumped to his feet and aimed his blades at Prometheus. "You're not getting anytime to revert! Flame-rend! Crossing Six Paths!"

The literal sword that Killer was fighting didn't seem to be doing much better. "No, stop!! I'm just a sword!"

"Enjomo!" Fire surrounded Zeus and crowded above him so that he couldn't leave.

"Come back to me!!" Mama ordered.

"Mama, help us!!" It was three against three, but Big Mom's weapons had nothing on Killer, Zoro, and I.

I watched Kid run in front of Mama. "Punk Pistols!"

"You think that prying them away from me will actually give you a chance!?"

Big Mom slightly raised her weapon, seeing Kid hidden underneath it. "Repel."

She flew off and Law raised his hand. "Takt." A boulder rose behind him and collided with Big Mom and she went flying to the sea below.

I raised my arms and ice encased Zeus in the air so he wouldn't be able to move. Then I quickly made my way to Luffy.

"That was pathetic Linlin." Kaido said. "I have to do everything myself." His eyes set on Zoro and he was ready to attack. "Hey, Pirate Hunter! Let Prometheus go!"

Before Kaido could attack, Zoro disappeared from his path.

"Injection Shot!"

Law stabbed his sword into Kaido and I raised a Room of my own. "Shambles!" Law appeared beside me as Kaido swung his weapon again.

Prometheus began charging down and I began to create strings from Doflamingo's Devil Fruit, but Law put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't bother. The plan may as well be a failure if anyone dies, especially you, as our healer. But, quickly, check on the samurai I sent down. Do you know where they are?"