Impel Down

Silence.

That was all I heard when my eyes flickered open early the next day.

"Oyaji? Marco? ...Ace?" I looked around, my heart racing. Where was everyone? I couldn't even see through their eyes.

I ran out of my room, the only noise on the ship being my feet stomping along the deck. I looked off the ship, and stopped.

That's... a marine insignia

"Where... am I?" I ran towards the front deck, my face going pale. "No..." The crew, Luffy's crew, Law's crew, all on the floor of Marineford, lifeless. In the centre stood my father, staring back at me. "You know this is your fault. So why don't you join them?"

•••

"NO!" I shot up in bed, hearing multiple footsteps make their way towards my room. "Y/N, are you alright?!" Jozu questioned once my door burst open.

I nodded, my breath shaky and my heart beating loudly against my hand clutched over my chest. The crew left my room until it was just Marco and I.

He was definitely the 'older brother that's closest to the little sister' in a sense. He picked up Ace's hat, which was resting on my side table on top of a stack of newspapers, and placed it on my head.

It fell over my eyes from how big I made it for Ace, but I somehow felt more relaxed. I pulled it down and held it to my chest.

As I shut my eyes, I tried looking through Ace's eyes, but accidentally looked through Luffy's. And what I saw was horrifying.

I got out of bed. Startled, Marco followed me and saw me about to jump off the ship.

"Whoa, whoa, Y/N!" He grabbed my arm. "What are you doing?"

"I-It's Luffy!" I got down from the railings and grabbed his arms. "He's in Impel Down, he's literally about to die Marco, please!"

Marco had heard of Luffy through both you and Ace, so he knew that he was important.

"I know I promised to stay on the ship, but I can't lose both of them. Marco, please!" Marco looked around, the rest of the crew now catching attention to me and his conversation.

He pursed his lips, looking at my probably desperate expression. "I- Okay, Y/N." He held my shoulders and knelt down to my level. "The moment you get too close to any form of danger, signal one of us, and we'll all come. You got it?"

I nodded. "I will, I promise!"

He looked back at Oyaji, who gave him a nod, then back at me. "Alright... you can go."

And I jumped off the ship and flew through the air towards Luffy.

Impel Down wasn't too far from the Moby Dick, since we were lingering near Marineford so we could quickly get there on the day of Ace's execution.

I landed near the entrance, just by the waterline, hidden from the guard's view.

"Room."

I created a large room around the guards, unnoticed by them, and grabbed the handle of my sword.

Floating up to the top, many of them noticed me, but I quickly sliced them in half and kicked their lower halves into the ocean, along with their transponder snails. "Good luck getting those back." And I ran inside.