Ch.16

Grace groaned as she woke in bed next to Warren. They'd been having sex most of the night while Belle was with Sandy.

Grace smiled as Warren opened his eyes. He kissed her. "I've been thinking. Why don't we go away? Me you and Belle," he said.

"Yeah sure. Sounds like a good idea."

Warren nodded. He smiled. "Blackpool or Wales?" He asked as he kissed her.

"Wales. Blackpool is overrated. We need to find out what's going on with Belle. She's become withdrawn. Asking me those questions the other night. Someone has said something to her."

Warren nodded and smiled. He kissed her. "It's going to be okay. Listen, you go and pick up Belle. Take her shopping. Buy yourself something too," he said as he handed her his card.

Grace smiled. "Oh I don't need an excuse to go shopping," she said as she looked to him.

Warren smirked and nodded. "That's what I thought. I love you."

"I love you too."

The two of them kissed again as Warren got out of bed. Grace laid back down and sighed.

***
Grace arrived at her mum's house. She smiled as she looked to her. "Where's my Belle?" She asked.

Sandy smiled. "She's sitting in her room. She's one of the best granddaughters I could have had."

"Mum."

"No. You and Warren. You're doing an amazing job with her. I know all that she's been through and I'm honestly shocked how well behaved she is," Sandy said.

Grace smiled and nodded. "She's had a hard life. But I just wanna make her better. She's an Angel."

"I can see that."

Belle walked in and hugged her. She sighed. "I guess my dad wants me to come back?"

Grace laughed and nodded. "Well you do live with us. But he's taking us away for the weekend. So he wants us to go shopping. Me and you," she told her.

Belle nodded and smiled. She hopped off the barstool and went to get changed. Grace sighed. "She asked about Dolcie. I don't know what I could have told her."

"How did she find out?"

Grace shrugged. "Someone told her obviously. But who? It wasn't Robbie was it?" She asked.

Sandy shook her head. "Robbie wouldn't. He knows how much it hurt you losing her."

"I know. I just had to ask."

Sandy nodded and smiled. She looked to her daughter. "We won't forget Dolcie. But we've got Belle now too."

***
Warren stood in the club. He knew he had to get Grace and Belle out the village. Especially as someone had been threatening them.

Warren looked up as Freddie walked in. "What's up?"

"I need to get your sister and Belle out of here. This guy, thinks I did him dirty. He's threatening them," Warren said.

Freddie frowned. "So you've caused crap with someone and they're taking it out on my sister?"

"I'm sorting it. I just need to get them out the village," Warren said.

***
It was a few hours later when Warren was back in the flat. Grace and Belle weren't there yet. There was a sudden bang at the door.

Warren opened it and saw Sandy. "What?"

"It's Grace and Belle. There's been an accident..."