"I shouldn't be surprised he has ghost hunting equipment but I wonder where he got it." You mumbled to yourself before turning on the spirit box. You heard nonstop static. You started to record with your phone in case it did say anything.

Should I say something?

"Hello?" You felt a little embarrassed and you weren't sure why. Nothing happened and you were starting to feel a little better.

"Please.."

You let out a squeak. It.. Said something. "Is-Is there a-uhm.. A-A ghost here?" You tried not to stutter but you wanted to scream.

"Ryoba.."

"Is that your name?"

"No"

"Death"

"Murderer"

"Demon."

You were officially scared. The spirit box was going off. Death? Murderer? Demon?
"I-Is Ryoba the name of your killer?" You asked.

"Pain"

"Stab"

"Jokichi"

"Crush"

"Murderer"

"Evil"

"Revenge"

"Want"

"Free"

"Bathroom"

"What's your name?" You asked, resisting the urge to drop everything and bolt out the room.

"Stop"

"Shut up"

"Who are you?"

You then hear something inaudible. You set up Shin's camera and take a picture. You look at the picture and you accidentally let out a scream when you saw the horrifying floating figure.
You instantly bolt out the room, wanting to run home but was stopped by a worried Shin who had heard your scream. "Are you okay?! What happened?!" Shin embarrassed you in a hug. You were trembling.
You pushed off of Shin and handed him the camera. He looked at the picture and a grin spread across his face.

"So it's real."

"L-Look." You pulled out your phone and showed him the recording. Shin didn't seem startled or suprised. "I didn't know you were scared of ghosts." Shin looked a little disappointed and guilty. He didn't want to make you do something you didn't want to do but he also loved the idea of ghost hunting with his girlfriend.

"Are you alright?" Shin asked and you nodded. "Yeah uhm.. I'm okay.. Want me to send the video to you?" You asked. Shin nodded and you pulled out your phone. You sent the video to him and Shin hugged you tightly. "Thanks. I definitely owe you!" Shin kissed your forehead and patted your head. "Of course.. Anyways I'm gonna meet up with some friends. I'll see you later." You attempted to walk away but ended up tripping and falling face first to the floor.

"Ow.." You mumbled, getting up and running your face. You turned to look back to Shin, fully embarrassed and hoping he didn't see that but when you turned around, you saw Shin whose body was stiff and his face red. You saw that Umeji's gakuran was on the floor. OH NO! DID HE-.

"That's a bit.. Indecent.." Shin looked away with a tomato red face. You blushed and looked down feeling nothing but shame and embarrassment. "So-Someone took my-." Shin cut you off by helping you up. "Come with me." He grabbed your hand and started to drag you down the hallway after you picked up Umeji's gakuran.