𝟏𝟒

hey my beautiful readers👋🏽❤️

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

it's been weeks since the little girl came into the three men's life and armin and mikasa have been trying to find information about the little girl which they were successful, but what they found wasn't so pleasant

so turns out the little girl was kidnapped the day she was born and her parents were killed in the process, so she's basically an orphan.

in these short weeks the little girl and the three men have grown attached to one another. the girl does not have a name and she's only 3 years old. connie was sick to the stomach when he heard about the age. 

"we haven't given her a name" eren says out loud feeding the little girl his yogurt since she was begging for it. eren didn't think he would ever be taking care of a whole child a few weeks ago but here he is. it took a while for the girl to allow eren to pick her up, but that was kinda his fault he never tried to get close to her, so he was shocked when she waddled towards him and made grabby hands at him. 

"let's be like kim kardashian and kanye and name her chicago" connie says cackling loudly earning unimpressed looks from eren and armin. "no no no north" connie says bursting out laughing again, eren and armin roll their eyes at his childish tactics and starts thinking about good names to give the little girl. "we're def not doin that, ion know wtf they was thinking naming their kids that" eren said shaking his head.

the little girl lets her brown eyes stare at connie who's laughing his ass off. she looks at him with a confused look on her face."yk what's crazy? kylie naming her baby wolf." connie says crying laughing as the other two just ignored his stupid ass. 

ion know what she was thinking when she named that boy wolf😭

"how about zara" eren says and the little girl looks at him and smiles softly upon hearing the name. "you like that?" eren grins looking at her who usually doesn't smile much, but she's getting there. "what about tiana" armin says adding in his own thoughts on the matter.  "y'all picked some boring ass names" connie states smacking his lips. "bra says you" eren says letting out a laugh remembering the names connie was throwing out a few minutes ago. 

"let's make her first name zara, middle name tiana, con imma let you pick her last name but lemme hear some dumb sh-"  "cummings" connie says cutting him off bursting out laughing, armin rolls his eyes and goes on his phone and eren gives connie an unimpressed look.

"ight ight what about springer" connie says clearing his throat attempting to be serous. "why does she get your last name?" armin asks with a scowl on his face.  "cause i get to pick and i pick my last name" he says armin smacks his lips then smiles at zara when she makes eye contact with him. the poor baby has been staring and looking at each man talking trying to understand what's going on.