𝟎𝟑

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝙾𝙲𝚃 𝟹𝟷 •

when the three girls got into their house sierra is the first one to start panicking and pacing around, mariah is the first one to start crying and rambling, and aaliyah is the first one to head to the fridge to get a snack and a drink cause lord ...

when the three girls got into their house sierra is the first one to start panicking and pacing around, mariah is the first one to start crying and rambling, and aaliyah is the first one to head to the fridge to get a snack and a drink cause lord knows she needs one at the moment.

"there were dead bodies like what the fuck i didn't ask to see that, then the blood oh my god the blood i think i'm gonna throw up" mariah rants whipping his tears away, she is one of those people who can't tolerate seeing large amounts of blood. it might be because of the horrifying image she saw when she was younger but we'll never know for sure. "ik mariah but your gonna have to breath okay just breath and let the image go" sierra says in a soft voice kneeling down beside mariah whipping away her tears.

"y'all this chicken is fucking smacking" aaliyah says out of no where walking out of the kitchen with fried chicken in one hand and a cup of water in the other. both mariah and sierra turn to her with very unimpressed expression.

'how can this girl have the appetite to eat?!' they thought.

"wha? this is me trying to forget about what i saw plus i was hungry don't judge me" aaliyah defends herself with a scoff as she sits on the couch. "ight i ain't no snitch but i'm calling 12" sierra says pulling out her phone and dialing 911 without hesitation. "you say your not a snitch but your doing exactly what a snitch does." aaliyah says but sierra ignored her.

"911 what's your emergency?" the lady operator picks up not missing a beat. "yeah my friends and i just saw our neighbors cleaning up three dead bodies and they had the weapons, it would be great if you got here quick" sierra explains into the phone. mariah and aaliyah are surprised she was able to talk without stuttering. "okay i understand but what did the murder weapons look like?" the lady questions in a calm voice that almost manages to piss aaliyah off. "guns" sierra answers quickly into the phone not missing a beat."what kind of guns?" the lady questions again but this time aaliyah does get pissed off and snatched the phone from sierra. "can you just get the damn cops over here and ask questions later?" aaliyah says with annoyance in her voice. "okay" the lady says hanging up the phone making aaliyah suspicious since she thought the lady on the phone is suppose to stay on until the cops actually get here.

"wow we're certified snitches now" mariah says sniffling softly while aaliyah and sierra let out a soft chuckle. "now we wait" sierra sighs deeply letting herself fall onto the comfortable couch.

after twenty minutes of waiting for the cops to saw up there was a knock at the door and it turns out to be a cop who asks a few questions before going next door after understanding the situation with two other cops behind him. sierra, mariah, and aaliyah watch the cops burst into the house not bothering to knock yelling "get down!" they don't know what happened after that because all they saw after a few minutes of waiting the three boys were in handcuffs and were walking out of their house with blank expressions on their faces.