𝟎𝟔

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

armin sighs softly at the table as they were inside the trap house bored out of his mind he'd honestly rather be at home watching tv or dropping bodies rn

armin sighs softly at the table as they were inside the trap house bored out of his mind he'd honestly rather be at home watching tv or dropping bodies rn. he doesn't like sitting at a table filled with other gang members who are all secretly planning to murder each other behind each other's backs.

"i ain't kill your people" a man argues loudly smacking his teeth, he's currently being accused of killing some of eren's gang members which is something no one wants to get caught up doin, you kill one of eren's men you can kiss your life good tf bye.

armin lets his eyes narrow a little not liking the way the man actually just smacked his teeth at eren, he found that highly offensive and his trigger finger is starting to itch. connie was also itching to shoot the man in front of him after the man showed towards eren but he's holding back. eren looks at armin with a pointed look and armin without hesitation pulled his gun out and shot one bullet through the man's skull and one through his heart. the sudden bullet sounds caused people to jump, some to wake up, and some to even start shaking a little which only made armin smile to himself.

"oops i forgot to silence it my fault" armin says innocently looking at the other mens around him with a hard glare letting them know that he will gladly do the same to them if they don't watch themselves. "let this dead body be an example for y'all, don't fuckin test me" eren says dangerously in a deep voice causing chills to run down their spines but only connie and armin were unbothered.

"eren, connie , and armin word on the street y'all got sum lil friends" one of their gang members name 'jean' says smirks softly causing armin to roll his eyes at the boy in front of him.

'i should've killed him when I had the chance'

armin thinks bitterly to himself he hates jean with a passion he can't kill him because well he hasn't done anything to deserve to die but boy is this mf cocky and annoying as hell. "what's your point?" connie questioned not missing a beat.

'why the fuck do people in the streets know our business? '

eren wonders mentally with irritation. "oh nothing just that the street is talking and if they figure out where y'all lil friends lay their heads at night they gone be dead" jean explains which causes a sense of worry to form in the bottom of the three boy's stomach. they don't want to be the cause of three girls dying but at the same time them three girl don't matter to them, so why do they care about what happens to them? and how the fuck are people suddenly getting all this information on them?

"thanks for the info jean" eren says deciding to acknowledge the boys attempt to get on their good side which causes an adorable satisfying grin to appear on jean's face. "always happy to report boss" jean says doing a dramatic bow making armin and connie roll their eyes at the boy. "i want them bodies gone, and y'all know your jobs or do I need to repeat myself?" eren asks looking around to only get people shaking their heads knowing if they asked him to repeat himself they would get a bullet to the head from armin or connie depends on who pulls the trigger first. "lets head out" eren says while walking out of the trap house signaling connie and armin to follow which they do.

when the quiet room thinks they're gone everyone lets out a deep breath they were holding. armin skips back into the room causing the room to tense back up again. "chill i just forgot my gun" armin says letting out a soft chuckle that almost sounds like a giggle but no one has the balls to point that out. armin skips out of the room again and goes to their parked car.

"armin how the fuck do you forget your gun?" connie asks the moment armin gets in the car and closes the door. "ion know, i guess it slipped my mind, anyway what are we gonna do about the three girls" armin asks trying to get this problem out of the way fast as possible. "i don't know tell em to stay safe, don't take candy from strangers, and if they see a black or white van run, or if they see the same shady car more then once run the fuck outta there you know the normal shit they already know armin" connie answers with a hint of attitude in his voice which got armin all the way fucked up.

"why you gotta say it like that?" armin asks narrowing his eyes challenging connie because of the aggressive tone he used to speak to him. "i just don't see the point of makin a huge deal out of this it's not like they're a bunch of lil kids who don't know what to do when they see somethin shady we should just leave em alone and forget about em plus chances are they asses aren't even in real danger" connie explains with an sigh, he just wants the girls out of his life for good and he's not even sure why that is.

"wow connie you make it sound so easy it's not like they're actually kids who can't stand the sight of blood oh wait, and just imagine them not knowing that they're in danger oh and wait there's more we can't leave them alone or forget about them because they're our fucking neighbors you fucking dipshit" armin says getting louder with each word trying to make his points by using extreme sarcasm. "okay okay so what connie is tryna say is to leave it be and let the girls live life because they have enough common sense to sense danger but armin is saying even if they do have that common sense they still ain't gon notice shit because they believe that they can't be in any true danger." eren says evaluating and analyzing both opinions carefully.

"oh and they not gonna be walking around the streets thinking wait what if someone roll up on me with a gun? they're fucking clueless we gotta keep em safe" armin says the last part quietly but his two best friends were able to hear him. "when did our lives start to revolve around teenagers?" connie says still standing his ground he cannot believe. "i think it was when you guys decided to kill people on halloween and knowing that there would be kids trick or treating and not just that you guys left the door opened enough for dumbass kids to think that they had to come inside to get candy, do you need me to go on?" armin explains not missing a beat causing connie and eren to inhale deeply because well he might be a lil right.

"man why are people so fucking stupid" eren mumbles slumping in the drivers seat feeling more stressed out then he's ever felt on the job. "man the real question is why can't people mind their mf business" connie mumbles also slumping in the passenger seat feeling stressed out as well. "nah the real mf question is what the fuck are we gonna do?" armin add on slumping in the backseat with a deep sigh.

𝐭𝐛𝐜