𝟏𝟎

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"y'all!!!!!" sierra shouts coming into aaliyah's room where she finds mariah and aaliyah sleeping like babies

"y'all!!!!!" sierra shouts coming into aaliyah's room where she finds mariah and aaliyah sleeping like babies. sierra let an evil smirk take over her face as she pulls out her phone and snaps a few pictures to use against the two girls later. "oh shit! y'all wake up!" sierra shouts, her panic coming back as she remembers why she came into the room yelling in the first place.

aaliyah was the first one to get up and when she does the first thing she does is grab a pillow and throw it towards sierra who barely manages to dodge. aaliyah continues to throw multiple pillows until one finally hits sierra, who lets out a frustrated huff.

"bitch wtf?" sierra says rubbing her noise that got hit by the pillow, swear pillows be feelin hard ash if you throw them the right way. "cause you up in here screaming like it's damn christmas mornin interrupting my good ass dream!" aaliyah shouts with a frustrated sigh as she rubs her eyes. "was you getting yo back blown out or sum? mad for no reason" sierra says smacking her lips at aaliyah who rolls her eyes.

"as a matter of fact i was and you ruined it" aaliyah huffs as she starts mumbling about the good dick she was getting from eren. "who blowin shit up?! where who?!" mariah shouts as she randomly gets up on the bed swinging as if she's fighting someone. "your so fucking late" aaliyah and sierra says at the same time shaking their heads at the still sleepy mariah doing stupid shit first thing is the morning.

"oh good morning y'all" mariah says softly after she stops swinging her arms around like a crazy person. "what the fuck were you yelling about anyway?" aaliyah questions sierra. "oh right there's a damn family moving into the house." sierra says knowing that mariah and aaliyah will understand what she means despite sounding ominous and very unclear. "so there's a family moving into a house? the fuck does that have to do with us?" mariah questions rolling her eyes as sierra gets the urge to smack the delusional girl but decides not to.

scratch that sierra knew that aaliyah will understand what ahe means despite sounding ominous and very unclear. sierra looks at aaliyah who points at mariah and says "what she said" looking just as confused as mariah. sierra shakes her head knowing she should have gotten smarter friends. sierra stares at them without elaborating and watches as her friend's faces go through a series of emotions before they settle on realization.

"ohhhhhhhhhhh" maiah and aaliyah says at the same time. sierra watches their face goes into panic and confusion in a matter of seconds. "nooooo" mariah and aaliyah say getting out the bed in a hurry, rushing into the living room, and then at the window where they sees into their front yard only to see a moving truck and a happy family getting ready to start their new life. "what the fuck?!" aaliyah shouts feeling frustration build up inside.

they just moved away and sold the house like nothing happened like aaliyah, mariah, and sierra don't exist?! aaliyah doesn't know if she's angry, frustrated, or sad about the three men moving away. angry because what the fuck? frustration because what the hell? and sad-wait why does she feel a hint of sadness? she should be happy she doesn't have to see those criminals again.....right?

mariah is just as confused and conflicted as aaliyah, of course she's happy they're gone but...what is she suppose to do about the mess they brought into her life like the incident at the mall. she's conflicted because how the fuck were they able to just leave? without a word like sure they don't like aaliyah, sierra, and herself personally but they basically saw them commit murder for god's sake.

now sierra is just confused and a little impressed. confused because well why would the three men just leave sierra and her two best friends unattended? are they really that confident in the power they have over sierra, aaliyah, and mariah? are they that confident that sierra, aaliyah, or mariah won't go to the police about what they saw? sierra can see where the confidence is coming from, but still. and she's impressed because well they just disappeared like they were never there.

"well at least we can go back to living our normal lives" aaliyah says trying to look on the bright side of things which certainly isn't working no matter how hard she tries. "i don't think that's even possible anymore" mariah says watching the happy family start a new chapter in their lives.

"i really don't know what's going on anymore" sierra says stress evident in her voice. there was a person showing pictures of those three men to mariah and now the three men just magically disappeared.

"we're fucked" aaliyah says as if she's stating a simple fact.

yeah, the girls were fucked more ways then they ever know.

𝐭𝐛𝐜