𝟎𝟏

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
𝙾𝙲𝚃 𝟹𝟷 •

"𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤" aaliyah says bitting her lips as she watched one of the dudes from next door cut grass

"𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤" aaliyah says bitting her lips as she watched one of the dudes from next door cut grass. he had on gray nike joggers on that clearly showed off his large print that she happens to be gawking over. "liyah get yo lil thirsty ass away from the damn window." sierra says smacking her lips at how thirsty her friend was being, she didn't appreciate how aaliyah is looking at her man she already called dips on when they first saw the new neighbors.

"lil thirsty ass" mariah mumbled but the other two heard causing sierra to laugh and aaliyah to give her a light glare. "shut up he's fine" aaliyah says smacking her lips walking away from the window with a mug on her face. "i already called dibs on the tattooed, gray haired boy so gtfo" sierra says. "man i was only acknowledging how fine he was but go off" aaliyah says sitting down on the couch next to mariah who simply looked up from her computer then sent a middle finger to aaliyah causing her to smack her lips and her to laugh softly.

"you get all mad when i mention how fine the dude you called dibs on but when you do it, it's magically okay? yeah that's not okay" sierra replies shaking her head. "well i'm greedy" aaliyah says smirking at her two best friends that she lives with as the two girls laugh at her softly and went back to doing their own thing.

sierra goes back to cleaning the mess that aaliyah and mariah made but refused to clean and mariah going back to typing her essay for her english class, poor girl thought english was gonna disappear when she hit college.

"ouuu y'all we should go trick or treating tonight" mariah suggested sounding excited and childish, the other two couldn't help but laugh when they heard the idea that came out of her mouth. "you know we too grown for that" aaliyah said chuckling a little at the thought of actually going out to trick or treat. "so that doesn't matter, we can all dress up like the bad bitches we are and still trick or treat" mariah explains to her best friends proudly. her two best friends still says no leaving mariah with a pout.

"grow up mariah" aaliyah chuckles softly going back to the window excited noticing that there's are now two boys outside. her best friends cringed at her as they watched her skip towards the window to watch the neighbors like a dog in heat. "you have issues." mariah replies as she clicked the space bar over and over on her laptop not knowing what to type for her essay anymore. "shut up, you acting like your ass don't wanna come over here and drool over them with me" aaliyah says knowing her two best friends are just holding themselves back so they can get their work done but she knows if it was just a regular ass day they would all be gathered at the window drooling over these fine ass boys.

𝐭𝐛𝐜