He took a deep breath and continued. "When my old boss left and the new boss took over, letting me do everything. I thought I was going to die from the workload and the stress but I ended up loving it. I workmates and no, they are not really my friends, it's a different kind of relationship. Doing all that work gave me a sense of fulfillment Flynn, I felt I was finally doing something that mattered and it made me really happy. I singlehanded took care of the bar all these while and I started seeing myself doing it for the rest of my life. I've been lost all my life until you found me and now it was like I found the bar. I saved a lot of money, not because I wanted to buy the bar initially but because I wanted to buy us a house."

"Then suddenly my lazy boss wanted to sell the bar. Said shit about him not wanting to do it anymore. Buyers starter trooping in and the once that looked most likely to buy the place said he might transform it to some barbershop. We panicked. I panicked. I didn't want it gone and I knew I could do something with the place. Now I should have told you at this point but I was too excited; I just wanted to drop the money and get the papers. I did and then I got scared. I knew you'd understand but you understanding doesn't make it right. You left your dream college to be with me, Flynn. I'm the worst boyfriend ever."

I so badly wanted to talk at this point but I pinched myself and kept shut.

Let him finish, Pax.

"When I saw you with the papers, my heart dropped and I wanted to get my thoughts over with and things have been said were said and I'm so sorry. You're enough for me and you always be enough. I can't live with you. And all the while I saw myself running the bar, I wasn't alone. You're always there, in my mind, body and soul. Always. Nothing would make sense without you and I don't want anything that would subtract you. I don't care anymore. I don't want to lose you." He dropped his head on my hand again and kissed my hand.

My fingers find his hair and I slowly move back and forth in them. He was done but I didn't know what to say. I hugged him back and I felt really bad for all that had happened. If only I stayed back and listened.

"I'm sorry. When I the papers, I lost sense of everything. I really wanted us to stay together in school, I have been dreaming of it and I thought you didn't want it too. I though you were already seeing your life without me," I sighed. "I was so scared we'd become one of those couples. The one that fail in long distance relationship. The ones that fall in love with someone else and drift apart. I didn't want that for us." He looked up at me and I smiled. "But this week I realized that it we can't be them. It won't happen to us because we're Flynn and Seb. My Bubblegum Prince..."

"And my bubblegum king," he winked at me and I blushed, remembering the gum in my mouth. Seb put his hand in my hair, pulling my head to his and capturing my lips with his. We kissed, his tongue going over mine and when he pulled away, he blew the gum out in a bubble.

I giggled, getting a deja vu at that. "Ok, you're right. That's fucking hot."

"Mm," he nodded, taking the gum out, aimed it at the wastebasket and actually got it in when he threw it. Then he looked back at me, eyes gleaming with pride as he cupped my face and pulled me down a bit. "Come here."

I moaned as our lips met again in a more fiery kiss, lips moving over each other like we were dancing to our favorite song. Seb's hand moved down to my necks and my hands ran over his biceps and shoulder, like I trying to map out my territory with my palms. Then I remembered something and I pulled away, eyes still shut as I tried to recover. Seb groaned a little, following my lips with his and I turned, giggling. Then he moved to my cheeks, kissing me and going down to my neck.

"Seb, stop," I giggled, pushing his shoulder back.

He smiled, pulling back and pouting at me.

I laughed on seeing his face and pecked his pouted lips. "Stop that. I have a question."

"Fine," he hugged me close to his body. "Shoot."

"Why did you collect your inheritance?" I asked and I felt his body tense. "You said you weren't going to. That we'd eventually give it all to your sisters or the orphanage."

"Yeah," he sighed.

"What changed?"

"I don't want to work anymore, not now at least," he looked up at me and kissed my chin. "I want to be your sugar daddy now."

I laughed, "stop joking."

"I'm serious," he wiggled his brows at me. "Call me daddy."

I squeezed my face. "Ew."

He laughed, turning away and blushing. "Ok, yeah, don't call me daddy, please."

I held his face and made him look at me. "Tell me."

"I'm serious, about the first one though," he sighed, kissed my chin. "If I wasn't working, we wouldn't have had this argument. I want to comfortably take care of you, give you all the best. And since I'm going to come to school, I don't want any distraction. Maybe if I actually concentrate on a course, I'd get the hang of it and graduate the same time as you. Or a year later since I'm late."

I frowned, "Seb..."

"And I can actually start a business with the money. We won't go poor, I promise."

"Seb," I called again. "What did you do to the bar?"

He frowned, biting his lip and then smiled up at me. "Put it up for sale."

"Seb," I groaned, getting off his leg.

"I wanted to it. Getting it in the first place was a mistake, and I don't need it."

"You love that bar."

"Yes, but when it comes to you or that bar, of course it's you."

"That's not the options. It's not me or the bar, Seb. It's me and the bar. I'm okay with it, I want what you want."

He groaned, pulling his head and standing. "I'm selling the bar, Flynn."

I stared at him in disbelief.