38

Paxton Flynn

I thought Seb was going to go punch Diego or do something else and even Ryder was scared but then, he didn't do that. He just walked up to him and calmly took my bags off the floor and turned back around, walking away. Ryder and I shared a look that said 'okay...'.

"Come here," he extended a hand to me and I left Ryder's embrace, taking his hand and he pulled me close to his body. His red rimmed eyes moved to Ryder. "One reconciliation a day, deal?"

Ryder chuckled and nodded. "Deal."

He nodded and started walking, making me follow behind him. "Um," I looked back at Ryder and she laughed, mouthing 'call me' and when I look back at Diego his eyes look sad but he has a small smile on and he slowly waves at me. I nodded at him, before turning around and trying to catch up with Sebastian's feet. He noticed and stopped walking, glancing at me. I smiled sheepishly, blushing a bit.

The he put one leg forward and nudged at me with his head. I was confused at first but then realized he was telling me to follow his lead. I did the same and he put the other leg forward and I did the same. He did it twice until we're walking on the same pace.

I rolled my eyes, blushing red, "shut up."

He doesn't say anything and but I see the almost smile his lips betrayed. We walked out the airport and he led me to a car. A shiny white car that had everybody glancing at it as they walked by, pointing and leaving remarks. Sebastian stopped by it, opening it up to put my bags in. My mouth stayed open as I looked at the car, going to the front to make sure it was the car I thought it was; Bentley Bentayga Speed. I had to clean my eyes to make sure I was seeing right.

Seb opened the side door for me and gestured with his hand to me. "Come."

I did, walking to him and he holds my hand, guiding me in. "Seb, what's—"

"What your head," he helped me in and looked to make sure I was comfortably seating before he walked over to the driver's seat and gets in.

The car screamed new and flashy. You didn't even need to be into cars to be able to tell that we were sitting on millions. The plush leather seats were so comfortable and the glasses were tinted all through. I was looking around the car in awe as Seb drove out the airport, the engine singing harmony to our eyes.

"Seb, whose car?" I asked, although I feared the answer.

"Mine," he answered with the straightest face ever.

"You bought this?!" I screamed.

He shrugged, "I couldn't really steal it." He glanced at me. "Could have been traced and shit."

"Sebastian!"

And that's when he betrayed a laugh for the first time, his lips curving into, eyes thinning in and a husky sound escaping his throat for two seconds. Then he frowned, cleared his throat, glanced at me and smiled.

I, however, forgot what I was about to say after seeing that and I just looked away, facing straight ahead and biting on the insides of my cheeks for one minute. When my heart stopped pounding, I found my voice again. "With what money."

I saw his feet bouncing and I turned to look at his face. The smile was gone now but he wasn't frowning or glaring. He just looked a bit uncomfortable. "I claimed my inheritance." My mouth opened to say something but he continued talking and they closed back shut. "I would have gone after you all week but, the process... it took a minute and my mom didn't bail me out of prison on time." I opened my mouth to talk again but he cut me once more. "And I could have called your parents but like I figured they'd try to tell you and since I couldn't reach you, then you most probably fucked your phone up and if they didn't know that, they'd get worried, so I just left them out."