The story of the 6 friends

Start from the beginning

Akashi: Looks like the story you told us is coming true, Ryouta.

Midorima: We better keep going and keep close to each other. The third friend got lost and was never seen again, right?

The 4 remaining went to the stairs, carefully taking their steps due to the total darkness inside but because of the light from the moon, a bit of a glow was seen inside. But suddenly, they heard a noise again and that made Kise to push Midorima accidentally.

Kise: What was that again?

Midorima: What the hell!? I can't see anything!

Kuroko: Huh? Midorima-kun is blinded. But I thought the 4th friend was blinded.

Kise: I don't know, maybe I mixed up the story a bit?

Midorima: I'm not! I just can't see anything!

Kise: What's the difference???

Akashi: Are you alright?

Midorima: Yes, I'm fine! Just go find Murasakibara and Aomine!

Kise: How about you, Midorimacchi?

Midorima: I need to do something.

Kuroko: What are you going to do? You can't see anything , right?

Midorima: Just go already! I'll meet you in the first floor.

With Midorima being left, the 3 went to the third floor and tried finding the two missing.

Kise: I can't take this anymore! This is getting weirder! Not a moment now someone is going to get lost and will never be seen again!

Akashi: Shut up, Ryouta. No one is getting going to get lost under my supervision, right Tetsuya? Tetsuya?

Kise: WAAAAAAHHH! KUROKOSSHI IS GONE! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?! WE NEED TO CALL ALICCHI NOW! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!!

Akashi: I said shut up! We don't have our cellphones so we can't call anybody now. And especially, we're not going to die unless you keep crying over there, I will kill you. Let's keep walking.

Kise*Shuts up and follows Akashi*

Akashi and Kise continued walking around the 3rd floor but Kise couldn't keep it any longer. He has to pee.

Akashi: If you think you can't hide that to me, well you can't. Your movements are irritating. Just go to the bathroom.

Kise: NO! The 5th friend got flushed in the toilet! I don't want that to be my death!

Akashi: *sighs* Why does it had to be you I'm left with? Okay, I'm going with you.

The two of them went to the nearest men's restroom. After Kise was finished, he heard a flush of the toilet and was shock when he saw no sign of Akashi.

Kise: No! This can't be happening! I'm the last one! No! Worse are going to happen to me! I can't take that.

Kise went hysterical inside the restroom. Then, something bright came upon him and he saw a man in a hoodie with a flashlight.

Kise: Ohno! Are you here to kill me? I'm not yet ready! I have so many dreams I want to fulfill! Please spare me!

Kagami: Kise what are you saying?*removes hoodie in his head*

Kise: Kagamicchi! What are you doing here?

Kagami: I saw Murasakibara in the gate of this school. He told me that you were challenge by Ali and he was too lazy to keep up with you guys so he send me to tell you that. Then I saw Midorima in the stairs.

Kise: Midorimacchi got blind!

Kagami: No, he's not. His glasses just fell and he was looking for it lately.

Kise: But.. But Kurokocchi and Akashicchi disappeared!

Kagami: Huh? Kuroko and Akashi are outside.

Kise: Eh????

Kuroko and Akashi entered the restroom.

Kuroko: I was here all this time, Kise-kun.

Akashi: well, I just thought it would be fun if I disappeared too but suddenly, Taiga appeared.

Kise: How about Aominecchi?

Kagami: He got stuck inside a room.He said he slipped and rolled inside a room. He was making so much of a noise. Midorima is helping him to get out now.

Kise: Ah... So that's the noise we kept on hearing. Well, Let's go now.

Kise,Kagami,Kuroko and Akashi went down to the second to meet up with Midorima and Aomine and together they went to the get where Murasakibara is.

Murasakibara: Ne? All of you are slow. I've been waiting for you here.

Akashgi: Atsushi, why did you just suddenly ran?

Murasakibara: I remembered that there was a box of pocky I left inside the gym so I ran to take it.

Kise: Woooh! So the story wasn't true after all.

Kagami: What story? Is it the story of the 6 friends? Oh it's true alright.It happened to my cousin who had five friends and they stayed late in their school.

GoM: WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT???????

*get hysterical*

_The next day_

Ali-chan: What happen to you guys? *get shock after seeing all of them inside the gym*

Kagami: Don't ask -_-!