100K

Hello,

The first FF' I ever read is “Loved me but why” by AryaRaj and “Waiting for you” by Sanjana Nayek.

Yeah, these two got me into FF'.

I also felt like writing while I read their stories. And after being inspired by Arya and Sanjana, I gained some courage and published my first story “Unwanted Guest”

It was really really unprofessional. Really bad. But still I kept going forward. Because I wrote only about what I think, only about my imagination.

I love BTS and love each and every Member of BTS. I respect them💜💜 and TAEKOOK...

Ah “TAEKOOK”.........

I'm so in love with them. A lot of people say I'm addicted. But what to do? It's just pure addition and I just can't get enough. So I don't feel guilty.

Of course everyone has their right to talk. A lot of people liked “Unwanted Guest” but some people didn't like it. I took everything as motivation. Even though sometimes I felt sad at their comments but it was only temporary.

The “shippers” have nothing to express their feelings with except for writing. Right? Maybe what we're imagining is just our imaginations. Who knows?

But we still like to express our love towards them. We love to write we love to read.

I'm still writing. Even though I always update late. Maybe still some people wait for the chapters. I feel guilty because of not being able to update in time. I try.

Maybe “Unwanted Guest” ended on its 35th chapter.

Whatever, the most shocking thing is it's  already 100K reads!!!!! I'm just speechless.

When I first started writing I thought no one would read my story. But just because of you guys, I achieved something beyond my imagination. I'm really grateful.

Only because of you guys now “Unwanted Guest” has 100k reads! I'm really really thank you. I'm really grateful. I appreciate all of your love and support. I love you all💜💜💜

Arya, I love you so much. I loved your stories too. But I don't know why you stopped writing. But yeah I don't need to know. Just stay happy and safe wherever you are and whatever you are doing. Even though I miss your stories. But nah it's okay as long as you are okay.
Thank you for being yourself. You are so kind and different than others. Thank you so much for staying beside me.

Sanjana, thank you for everything. Thank you for always motivating me. And your advices were really helpful. I'm really grateful. But....why did you stop writing?

Again,,,,,

Thank you so much guyssss!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!💜💜💜

I hope you all support my other stories too!💜💜