part 21

ByJungkook was looking at Tae with a blank face.

"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook asked him with confusion.

"Mom and Dad said that you need higher education in London. Why aren't you listening to them?" Tae said to him.

"Who said this to you? Did Eomma tell you to convince me?" Jungkook said with an irritated voice.

"No, they didn't ask me to convince you. Mom just randomly said to me."

"Then why are you telling me?"

"It just made me feel like they did so much for you but you are not listening."

" Because I don't want to go there," Jungkook said firmly.

"Why?" Tae asked him.

"Because I don't want to." He said again.

" Bunny, look, I know there is some reason behind you don't want to go. Tell me what's the reason."

Jungkook didn't say anything. He just deeply looked at Tae's eyes.

He was thinking:

"Doesn't Tae know that they have to stay apart for 4 years?!?! Can he stay happy without me?!?! I can't even imagine living without him! "

Jungkook: Do you know for how many days I have to stay there?

Tae: No. But I can guess

Jungkook: 4 YEARS. Can u live without me for 4 years?!!!

Tae was quiet for some moments.

Tae: But you should listen to your parents. They are doing this for your happiness.

Jungkook: Tell me what u think. CAN U STAY WITHOUT ME?? *in a cold voice*

Tae: I'm don't care about myself. I only care about you. I can do anything for your good.

Jungkook was again silent.

"Do u want me to go?" He asked.

Tae was feeling pain in his heart. HOW CAN HE SURVIVE 4 YEARS or 1460 days, 35,040 hours or 2,102,400 minutes or 12,61,44,000 seconds??!!? FU*KING LINGGG TIME..HOW CAN HE LIVE WITHOUT JUNGKOOK FOR SUCH A LONG PERIOD!?!!

Jungkook: ANSWER ME TAE

Tae still wasn't answering.

Jk wasn't looking at Tae. But when Tae was not answering he looked at Tae and saw...

Tae was crying!!!

Jungkook's eyes were also getting teary. But he was trying his best to hide them.

Jungkook mumbled- " that's why I don't want to go there, it's also really painful for me Tae.. and my final decision is I won't go.."

Tae: NO U HAVE TO GO NO MATTER WHAT. EVEN THOUGH ITS PAINFUL U HAVE TO GO. YOUR PARENTS ARE HOPING THAT U WILL GO.

Jungkook: why are u only thinking about my parents?? Why aren't u thinking that it will be so much pain for me???!!? Also, why aren't you seeing that it's also painful for you too?????

Tae: I don't know anything I just know that you will go

Jungkook angrily said:
" Is it your final decision?!?! U want me to go?!?!!!"

Tae: yeah of course

Tae's heart broke into thousand pieces after he said these. He was feeling like he couldn't breathe.

Jungkook was disheartened. He was thinking:

". Why is he saying these??? Isn't he feeling the pain???!?! "