part-27

Next day

In the evening:

Namjoon,Jin and J-Hope went to Bogum's place. Before they left, Suga said:

You guys go, I, Tae and jiminie will eat dinner in a restaurant.

Tae: no need Hyung. You don't have to do this.

Suga: it's my treat, my party so get ready. We are going.

After they left.

They went to a restaurant.

They ordered:

Kimchi fried rice, Jjajjangmyeon, gimbap, dumpling, Ramen, tteokbokki and beer. It was a perfect meal. And three of them attacked the food immediately.

At bogum's place:

Bogum ran to them to receive them when they entered. He hugged them and said:

After a longtime right? How are you guys???I'm really happy that you guys came.

His eyes were looking for something.

Even when They were talking, he kept looking left right.

Bogum: where are the other's???

Jin said in a savage tone: they didn't come.

Bogum: Why????

Jhope: they wanted to stay home.

Bogum: I wanted everyone to come.

He took his phone out

Bogum: can you give me Taehyung's number?? I lost his number.

Namjoon: why Taehyung??? I guess you have Suga's number????

Bogum got embarrassed.

He quickly said:

Oh oh yeah I forgot. He was about to call Suga.

Namjoon: listen bogum.. I want to say someth--

Bogum saw his other friends coming so he cut namjoons sentence and said:

Namjoon I have to welcome my friends I'm coming.

Namjoon: yeah sure

They were talking and eating with their other friends.

It was almost midnight. They didn't even notice the time.

When it was about their time to return, bogum was walking with them till their car. They thanked Bogum for the party.

Bogum:I would be more happy if the others also came.

Namjoon: listen. Since we are friends for so many years. We know you and like you. We can understand that you like Tae. We knew it from the very beginning. But you know that he has a relationship with Jungkook and they are ALREADY ENGAGED. If you don't know. And Jungkook is in London now. And he will be back in a few days. They have a perfect relation with each other. So there's no chance for you to create another relationship. And don't even try to come between them.

Bogum: I can't really understand what you are saying.

Jin:  ok let ME explain you. One day you met Tae on street. You gave him a lift. He is very grateful to you for this. We are also grateful for it. But after that day you visited Tae's university everyday and we can't really appreciate that.

Bogum: but when did I???? I can't understand anything.

Bogum lied.

Jin: Don't lie. Tae saw you everyday.