Chapter 7 : Kawaki has been kidnapped!

1 month later

"Kawaki, don't put your thumb in your mouth." Sasuke ordered the baby as he poured formula milk into a feeding bottle. Since Sasuke wasn't able to feed the baby through breastfeeding, he had to go with the formula milk method.

"Bah!" Kawaki cooed as Sasuke picked him up from the ground. He held the baby in one arm and reached out for the bottle with the other. While he was trying to do so, Kawaki pulled one of Sasuke's bangs. Sasuke yelped. "Geheh!" the baby giggled. Sasuke pouted and smiled, "Just like your dad, aren't you?"

'Naruto...What in the world are you doing?' Sasuke sighed as he sat on the ground, crouching his legs together and placing the baby in the middle. He clicked his tongue at the fact that Naruto might be running after Sakura, considering that Naruto used to be head over heels for Sakura. Team 7 was like a love triangle - Naruto loved Sakura, Sakura loved Sasuke and Sasuke loved Naruto. Kakashi...well he had his Icha Icha books so he was fine.

Kawaki mumbled and gurgled as he played with Sasuke's cheeks. Sasuke chuckled softly and placed his forehead on the baby's gently. "Kawaki...you will grow up to be a handsome young man, just like your parents. Eat lots and lots of healthy food but treat yourself from time to time. Take baths properly and maintain proper hygiene. Make friends but not ones who would stab you in the back. Find a man or a woman who you can trust your life with. And most importantly, always have fun." Sasuke said as he kissed the baby's forehead. The baby blew a raspberry and Sasuke laughed.

A loud shriek was heard from the living room. Sasuke was startled. He placed Kawaki on the ground, grabbed his Katana which was leaning against the door and rushed out. The living room was a mess. The furniture was upturned, broken glass pieces were on the floor, Juugo was clutching onto his arm and groaned in pain for it was bleeding terribly. Suigetsu had fallen on the floor, unconscious, blood trickling down his face. Karin shrieked once again as a tall man was holding her by her hair. She grunted as she forced him to release her. He dropped her as soon as he saw Sasuke.

"Ah, Sasuke Uchiha. Just the man I want." the man chuckled. He was tall with a pale complexion and had vertical tattoos forged on his face. A long jet black ponytail emerged from his bald head. He wore a white robe with a red belt.

"My name is Jigen. I have come here for your rare eyes, Sasuke chan." Jigen snorted. Sasuke clicked his tongue and whipped out his Katana. "You're not getting anything from me." Sasuke glared at him menacingly.

Sasuke ran and attempted to slash him with his Katana. Jigen dodged and smirked. He muttered some incantation. A portal emerged from which Jigen's own Katana came out. He struck the teen with it, its piercing blades wounding him badly. Sasuke coughed out blood whereas Jigen smiled in victory. "Ha, gotcha." Sasuke smirked as Jigen was shaken from his trance. He had struck Jigen with his chidori into his bare chest. What? Wasn't Sasuke dying a moment ago? Didn't he strike him with his Katana? His eyelids rose when he figured out the answers to his questions. Jigen was trapped in Sasuke's genjutsu.

However, Sasuke's strike didn't seem to inflict any pain on Jigen. Sasuke's Katana clashed with Jigen's as they moved back and forth. They paused for a while to catch their breath. Sasuke looked to his side and was alarmed for on the floor was baby Kawaki.

"Ma!" Kawaki gurgled. 'No, No, No, No' Sasuke thought to himself as Jigen turned towards the baby. He grinned, "Oh, what an adorable baby! Is it perhaps an Uchiha like you, Sasuke?" Sasuke gritted his teeth. No way in this entire world was he going to tell him that not only is the baby Uchiha, he was half Uzumaki as well.

"He resembles you a little so I am going to assume that he is probably some younger cousin of yours." Jigen rolled his eyes. "Hand over the baby. This fight is between you and me." Sasuke growled. Jigen opened up the portal and threw his Katana into it. He walked over and picked up the crawling baby on the ground. Unfamiliar to the cold touch of the tall man, Kawaki wailed.

"BE A MAN AND HAND OVER THE BABY, JIGEN!" Sasuke demanded, his anger covering up his anxiousness. "You treat it like it's your own, Sasuke chan." Jigen cackled as he poked the baby with his finger. The baby whimpered and wailed for its mom. Sasuke was helpless. He couldn't move as he thought over the million things that Jigen would do to his son if he interfered.

"Oh well, time to go." Jigen sighed as he opened up a portal. Kawaki's wailings grew louder. Sasuke's eyes widened. "If you wanna say your goodbyes to...this boy then do it now, Sasuke." Jigen suggested as his portal grew bigger.

"GIVE KAWAKI BACK!" Sasuke yelled, sweating nervously. This wasn't like him. "That, I can't do, I am afraid." Jigen retorted as he stepped into the portal, the baby in his arms. Sasuke looked at them enter the portal and poof! they disappeared, probably forever. Sasuke was devastated. His son was taken away right in front of his eyes and he could do nothing, absolutely nothing.

"Sasuke kun, are you alright?" Karin asked as she entered the room. She had just treated Juugo's and Suigetsu's wounds. She looked around and couldn't find Kawaki. "Hey, where's-" Karin was interrupted with Sasuke yelling at her.

"HE'S GONE, KARIN! AND I LET THAT BASTARD TAKE AWAY MY SON! I-I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Sasuke cried, holding back his tears. Karin sat down next to him on the floor and rubbed his back soothingly. Suigetsu and Juugo, who had entered the room not long ago told Sasuke not to worry about it. Juugo handed Sasuke a glass of water.

"Sasuke kun, we still have a Kage conference to crash into in a week's time." Karin coughed. Sasuke clicked his tongue. 'Jigen, I will deal with you later...Danzo, I am going to make your life a living nightmare.'

AUTHOR'S NOTE - I know what y'all are wondering. 'Why is Sasuke not going after Jigen even when he has kidnapped his son?' Well, that's because we know the extent of Jigen's powers. For those who don't, you can watch Naruto and Sasuke vs Jigen in Boruto. Jigen was much stronger so Sasuke decided to hone his skills first and then go after Jigen. Please don't think of him as a bad parent. See you in the next chapter. 

 Sayonara~