Chapter 2 : A Heartwarming reunion?

2 hours ago, In the hidden leaf village

 "TSUNADE BAACHAN(grandma), PLEASEEE LET ME GO ON THIS MISSION, PRETTY PLEASEE??" Naruto begged. "Well, Naruto, you have just recovered from that fight with those Akatsuki members. Besides, I don't think that it's wise to send you alone on a mission. You might go looking for Sasuke again. Most of the village shinobi are on missions, given the fact that the Akatsuki are around. So I guess not, Naruto." Tsunade sighed as she drank her cup of green tea. She was the Hokage, the leader of the Hidden Leaf village, one that Naruto strived to become.

"Please, Please, Please? I promise I wont go looking for Sasuke. Besides, I want a mission to get things of my mind, tebayo. So please consider the fact that I want to go on my own.", Naruto pleaded with his puppy dog eyes. No one can escape Naruto's puppy dog eyes.

 Tsunade gave in and whipped out a photo from her desk drawer. "This is the Potenz plant. As you can see, it is lavender and teal in color. Its extract is used for various healing purposes and its scent is said to increase the power of the person by 3 times. Pluck as many flowers as possible and store them in this scroll and don't waste them as they are a rare species." Tsunade explained. "I will do exactly what you said, Baachan. Leave everything to me!" Naruto grinned. Tsunade smiled and ruffled his soft hair. "Go on, and dont be late."

 Naruto left the village as he sprinted across the forest and the neighboring villages. He basked himself in the rays of the sun in one of the neighboring villages which were not too bright but warm enough to make a person feel pleasant. Naruto felt thirsty after running through the forests. He hadn't taken his bamboo water bottle either. His throat felt parched. He stuck his tongue out like a dog who was hungry. His face lit up when he saw a white marble bottle placed on the table of a store. He ran into the store, gulped it all down and felt a weird sensation in his mouth.

 "BLEGH?! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS?!" Naruto exclaimed as he looked at the writing on it. Sake?! Oh no. Sake is a wine made from rice. Naruto was fine with any sort of alcohol (despite his age, which was 15) but this one was strong. He could feel the alcohol run though his body. An old woman who happened to be watching all this handed over some water to him. Naruto thanked her and left the village.

 2 hours later

 "Ah, this is the dense part of the forest. Baa chan said that the plant will be somewhere around here." Naruto thought to himself as he jumped from one tree to another, making his movement faster. His face lit up when he saw the lavender and teal flowers that danced with the wind as he slowed down. He completely stopped when he heard soft sobbing.

He jumped down from a tree to find a familiar raven haired figure crying, sniffing and groaning. "How could you leave me all alone in this cruel world, Naruto..." He wept, crying and coughing into his clasped mouth. "HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME NARUTO?!" "Sasuke...?!" Naruto trembled. What was Sasuke doing in a forest? More importantly, why in the world was he crying?

 Everything seemed to be in slow motion for Naruto as Sasuke turned around. Sasuke's bangs swayed with the wind, tears trickled from his eyes and dripped down his now puffy face. He was sitting down on his knees like a goddess. He was biting his soft, pink lips, sending Naruto shivers down his spine. 'I am definitely making him my bride.' Naruto thought to himself, nodding his head in approval.

"You...YOU'RE ALIVE!" Sasuke screamed. "Unless...You are an imposter." Sasuke clicked his tongue as he got up, whipped out his Katana and began to strike Naruto with it. Naruto dodged and screamed. "OI TEME, I AM NOT AN IMPOSTER!" "Hah, and why should I believe you?" Sasuke frowned as he continued to strike Naruto. Naruto sprinted to Sasuke and tripped him as he fell down with a yelp. Sasuke fell with his back facing the ground and Naruto constrained him from moving by pinning him down with his arms.

Sasuke grunted and squirmed as he tried to escape but he couldn't escape from Naruto's grip. Sasuke gave in and stared at the ocean blue eyes of the boy. How lost can someone get in those pretty eyes. He hadn't even noticed that Naruto was doing the same thing.

"Nah Sasuke chan~ We have kissed 2 times already." Naruto drawled, feeling the alcohol take over him. He didn't care about his surroundings. He was just so happy to have Sasuke right there, in front of him, not making any efforts to escape from his grasp.

 "You-" Sasuke stopped when he pursed his lips. Naruto was right. They had kissed 2 times although mind you, both of the times were by accident. Sasuke blushed a little and frowned. Naruto found this adorable.

"Sasuke~ Isn't it obvious that it's me, darling?" Naruto smirked. Sasuke could feel his cheeks go red and his body heat up. "We have kissed 2 times already...Maybe a third time is a charm?" Naruto winked as he brought his face closer to Sasuke's.

Naruto and Sasuke could feel each their hot breath on each other's face. Sasuke closed his eyes as he pondered about how to escape from this situation. Naruto on the other hand was too eager to kiss Sasuke. He bent closer to do so. But Sasuke did something that Naruto hadn't even expected and was visibly shocked at it.

Sasuke had headbutted Naruto.

AUTHOR'S NOTE - There is going to be smut in the next chapter. I will place a warning to indicate the starting of the smut scene so people who don't like smut don't have to worry. See you in the next chapter.  

Sayonara~