Chapter 1 : The beginning

PS - This takes place after the formation of team Taka

"So that's all of us right?" asked a raven haired teen with tired black orbs.

"Y-Yes, Sasuke kun!" squealed a girl with red hair as she was playing with a strand of her hair, looking down because she was shy. "Oi Karin, stop simping for Sasuke for once, jeez." a blue haired boy whose name was Suigetsu said as he scowled at Karin. She barked at him and they both started fighting and not surprisingly, it seemed like Karin was going to win.

"Karin, one more punch and I am pretty sure that Suigetsu might end up in that cemetery over there." Juugo, an orangette said as he was massaging his muscles from the sudden lashes of his demonic arm he was facing not long ago. 

"Speaking of killing~ Sasuke kun, a little bird told me that someone important in the Leaf village died not very long ago. He was too young to die it seems, and the whole village wept terribly, mourning for his loss. Do you know him, Sasuke kun?" Karin drawled as she walked closer to Sasuke, making sure that he smelt the new perfume she had sprayed on herself.

"Achoo! Karin, I am allergic to perfume..." Sasuke coughed as he rubbed his nose. Karin felt defeated. "Well...Do you know the guy's name?" Sasuke asked. He had vowed to sever his bonds with the Hidden leaf village ever since that fateful incident at the Valley in the end. But sometimes, curiosity kills the cat, in this case, kills the emo boy.

"I think his name was Naruto or something." Karin furrowed her eyebrows and nodded, confirming that his name was Naruto. Sasuke's ears perked up. His eyes widened. He was in a state of shock.

Naruto? The Number One Unpredictable Crackhead Ninja Naruto? His friend...No fiend...Teammates? Acquaintances? That Naruto? Sasuke was still in a state of shock. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. His throat felt parched as it refrained him from speaking. 

The next moment, Sasuke found himself sprinting across the forest where the team Taka hideout was, panting, tears flowing from his face. Wait...Tears? 

He stopped running and placed his hand on the smooth bark of a tree as he panted. He brought his hand to his face and touched it. Yea, there were tears, still flowing from his face. 

But why? Why was he crying when he knew that HE should be the one who must kill Naruto, not the one who has to cry when he dies. The last time he had seen Naruto was at Orochimaru's hideout along with a new team 7.

7 years ago

Sasuke had heard rumors that girls named Ino and Sakura were fighting for his love. Sasuke rolled his eyes because he wasn't really into romance. Or so he thought.

"AHAHAHA, GOTCHA AGAIN, IRUKA SENSEI!" shouted a blonde haired boy with whiskers on his face. His blue eyes always seemed to shine under the sunlight because of the excitement his eyes showed. Sasuke found himself giggling at the boy. 

"OI SASUKE, WANNA START A FIGHT?" the blonde growled as he sat down in his place, thankful that he hadn't received any punishment from his teacher. "No, you dumb Naruto." Sasuke smirked which infuriated Naruto. That's pretty much how they met.

While Naruto considered Sasuke as a rival, Sasuke used to think about Naruto and giggle. Sasuke's older brother, Itachi, asked his brother about it, hoping that he hadn't lost a screw or something.

"O-Oni san...There is this boy in class that I like...He's funny, boisterous, confident and carefree." Sasuke chuckled, thinking about the qualities he loved in Naruto. "I-I just...don't know how to react around him." Sasuke stuttered, his face flushing with a red color.

"Well Sasuke, if he is funny, laugh." Itachi smiled. Sasuke laughed. "You are joking, aren't you Oni san?" Sasuke looked at Itachi. Itachi looked confused. Sasuke's smile dropped and he put on an annoyed look on his face. He was definitely not going to ask his brother for love advice ever again.

Flashback over

Sasuke remembered the time he saw Naruto at Orochimaru's hideout. He would be lying if he said that he didn't think that Naruto was attractive. Heck, compared to the cheeky and silly Naruto 2 years ago, the Naruto now looked like a wet dream.

Naruto's hair was less spiky than usual, his muscles looked like it was about to bulge out of his sweater sleeves and his jawline had become more defined. Sasuke was pretty sure that Naruto had polished abs under that jacket of his. He smelled Naruto's sweet scent when he was standing 3cm apart from Naruto's face, resting his arm on his shoulder. Naruto's scent was the only scent he wasn't allergic to.

Sasuke smiled at these memories and came back to reality. He's gone. He's never going to come back. Sasuke wanted to follow his brain that told him not to react to Naruto's death but his heart and soul told him otherwise and he gave in.

He dropped to the ground and punched the hard surface. Sasuke clasped his mouth, tears overflowing from his orbs. His sweet, funny, charming, kind crush, Mind you, that was his first love interest in his entire 15 years of his life had just died. This was unacceptable.

"How could you leave me all alone in this cruel world, Naruto..." Sasuke whimpered, coughing and crying into his clasped mouth. "HOW COULD YOU, NARUTO?!"

"Sasuke...?!" a familiar voice said as Sasuke grew still. No way. He turned around to find a handsome blonde haired boy with whiskers, his blue eyes glistened under the sunlight. His well defined physique was hidden under his sweater. Sasuke noticed that he was taller, compared to the last time they had met. He sighed in relief under his breath.

His darling first and only crush hadn't died

AUTHOR'S NOTE - The characters don't belong to me and belong to the show 'Naruto' and 'Naruto shippuden'. The next chapter might have some steamy stuff so buckle your seatbelts! See you in the next chapter.

Sayonara~