Chapter 5 : Itachi vs Sasuke

A month later

"Are you sure about this, Sasuke kun?" Karin asked, concerned. "Yes Karin. I have to kill my brother, once and for all." Sasuke retorted as he draped himself with a cloak and left the hideout. "He is so lucky that bumps aren't created in Orochimaru's system of pregnancy or else fighting would be hard." Karin sighed.

At the meeting spot 

"Oh Sasuke, you have come." Itachi coughed on the throne he was sitting on as Sasuke walked up to to him. "Itachi...I know that you have the answers to my questions so it would be for the best if you start answering them." Sasuke growled as he looked at his older brother. "Some matters are better off confidential" Itachi shrugged. This hit a nerve.

Sasuke struck out his Katana and struck Itachi with it. Itachi dodged and activated his sharingan. Sasuke did the same. The sounds of clashing and clanking were predominant. Sasuke struck Itachi with his chidori and this time, he didn't lose his target. Itachi fell to the ground, wounded and Sasuke sat on top of him.

"Answers. Now." Sasuke demanded as he looked up on his brother coughing blood. Itachi trembled as he lifted his arm and pointed with his index and middle finger towards his left. Sasuke, confused looked to his right. Itachi was sitting on the throne, just like how he had been sitting when Sasuke walked in. Sasuke looked down on the Itachi he was sitting on. His eyes widened as Itachi dissolved into a bunch of crows. He clicked his tongue. He was caught in Itachi's genjutsu.

Sasuke lashed out at the real Itachi now. Itachi dodged and weaved some hand signs as he blasted out a ball of fire from his mouth. Sasuke did the same thing and now their balls of fire were clashing with each other, growing bigger and bigger as the brothers blew more and more fire from their mouth. This led to the destruction of the dark, damp room they were in as it revealed the purple coloured sky.

Sasuke coughed as he removed the rubbles of white brick on him. He looked up at Itachi who was glaring at him. Itachi activated his sharingan but this sharingan looked different. It bared a different design and blood started to leak from Itachi's eyes.

"AMATERASU!" Itachi yelled as the destroyed fragments which once belonged to the Uchiha shrine were now engulfed by flames. Sasuke was caught on fire too as he screamed in pain. Kisame and Black Zetsu, members of the Akatsuki were watching this.

"The Amaterasu, known for its burning black inextinguishable flames...Only the user of Amaterasu can extinguish the flames with his eyes. It's amazing really." Kisame said as he looked at Black Zetsu. Black Zetsu snickered, "I wonder who is going to win, your boyfriend or his younger brother." 

Kisame rolled his eyes, "We are just friends and the results might be shocking. Both of them look equally strong. Not to mention, they are both Uchihas as well" Itachi had extinguished his flames.

Sasuke fumbled and got up as he raised his hand. The purple sky which was filled with clouds now made way for a strong bolt of lightning. The bolt struck Sasuke's arm, now charging him with electricity, thus forming a chidori in his arm. Sasuke dashed and tried to wound Itachi as a red light began to illuminate from Itachi's body.

It grew and grew and formed a skeleton like structure. Sasuke, Kisame and Black Zetsu watched this scene, lips parted in terror. "The Susanoo?! This can only be created by Uchihas with the Mangekyou sharingan!" Kisame exclaimed. Itachi's Susanoo formed a sword but deteriorated when Itachi coughed heavily.

Blood began to spurt from his mouth. Rain began to pour from the purple sky. He sighed in defeat. He wobbled over to Sasuke whose lips were still parted in shock. "Guess this is goodbye, Sasuke..." Itachi breathed heavily as he pecked his younger brother's forehead with his middle and index finger.

He fell to the ground, his head facing upwards. Sasuke sighed deeply as the blood from Itachi's peck dripped from his chin. He felt his body against the cool wall with the Uchiha crest on it. He fell to the ground as well, right next to Itachi. He could hear Itachi gasping slowly.

"Congrats on your pregnancy, Sasuke...Things are going to be just fine." Itachi sighed as he breathed his last breath. Sasuke's eyes widened and he turned away from his brother. "Sayonara...Oni san" Sasuke moaned as he passed out.

Few moments ago, in the outskirts of the forest close to the Uchiha shrine

"HEHEHE, BOKU WA TOBI (I am Tobi). What a nice sight we have here." a tall man with his face covered with a pumpkin looking mask, a hole pierced in this funky mask for vision cackled. He wore the Akatsuki cloak, one that was adorned with red clouds outlined with white on black cloth. He looked down from a tree on Naruto and his teammates, including the 2 captains, Kakashi and Yamato.

"Y-YOU'RE FROM THE AKATSUKI! GIVE US BACK SASUKE!" Naruto demanded. Tobi just laughed which irked Naruto. "I am not gonna hand over someone so precious like that~" Tobi drawled as a creature emerged from the tree branch Tobi was standing on. It was Black Zetsu. He said something to Tobi and he cackled, popping a nerve on Naruto's forehead.

"OoOh, what a surprise! Uchiha Sasuke has killed Uchiha Itachi in the Uchiha shrine. Who would have ever thought that Uchiha Itachi's death would lie in the hands of his brother?" Tobi cackled as Black Zetsu grinned. Naruto brought out his kunai but Kakashi stopped him, knowing that Naruto wasn't that strong yet.

Naruto clicked his tongue and sprinted towards the Uchiha shrine, followed by his teammates. Tobi growled in anger because they had ignored him and had moved forward. After few moments of sprinting, they finally reached the shrine.

Naruto frantically searched around for Sasuke, pushing away the rubbles of brick, hoping that Sasuke wasn't crushed by one. The rain poured heavily on Naruto's body as he dropped to the ground, defeated. He couldn't find Sasuke and save him, again.

"I will save you next time Sasuke...And I will bring you back to the Leaf village for sure! Just you wait for me." Naruto coughed as his tears mixed up with the rainwater. Sakura rubbed his back soothingly and looked over at Kakashi, biting her lips nervously. Kakashi smiled under his mask, assuring her that Naruto would definitely save Sasuke. She smiled back softly.

5 minutes before Naruto and co. arrived

"Juugo, carry him please." Kisame ordered as he looked over at Itachi's dead body. Juugo carried Sasuke on this broad shoulder effortlessly because Sasuke was surprisingly light. Karin yelled, "GUYS, LET'S RUSH BACK TO THE HIDEOUT IMMEDIATELY! SASUKE KUN NEEDS TO BE TREATED!" Juugo and Suigetsu nodded their heads in agreement as they followed the red head.

Black Zetsu chuckled, "Oh wow, Uchiha Sasuke has a lot of potential to perform wonders in the future. I wonder what extraordinary things awaits us, now that Itachi is dead."

AUTHOR'S NOTE - So tbh, I get confused pretty easily between Black Zetsu and White Zetsu so if I am wrong, please don't mind me. See you in the next chapter.

Sayonara~