Chapter 6 : His name will be...

PS - This takes place after Sasuke finds out about Itachi's true intentions, Team Hebi joining the Akatsuki and kidnapping of Killer bee aka Eight tailed kyubi's Jinchuriki (host). Sasuke is 8 months pregnant.

The members of team Hebi (previously known as team taka) were minding their own businesses in the living room. Suigetsu was engrossed in narrating stories of his adventures to Juugo, who listened to it quite enthusiastically. He was sharpening Suigetsu's sword as he listened to the blue haired boy. Sasuke was sitting on the sofa, exhausted for no reason. He pondered about how Itachi knew about his pregnancy. Karin was filling Sasuke a glass of tomato juice. His face lit up when he thought that he found the solution.

"Karin, can a ninja detect an unborn baby's chakra points?" Sasuke asked. "Of course they can, a baby's chakra points develop at 4 months inside the mother's womb. It becomes more defined as they grow up though." Karin explained as she handed him the juice. He mouthed a thank you and brought it to his mouth.

Suddenly, a pain shot up in Sasuke's stomach. It was unbearable and stinging. Sasuke held onto his stomach, panting heavily. Suigetsu and Juugo ran upto him. Karin was frantic. Her arms trembled as she pointed towards the infirmary. "SASUKE'S WATER BROKE!" Karin yelled as she was followed by Suigetsu and Juugo who were holding Sasuke like a delicate object. "What in the world does that mean?" Suigetsu cocked a brow. Karin adjusted her spectacles with a grim look. "He's going to give birth." she replied.

Suigetsu's mouth widened, probably at the fact that he was going to become the god father of Sasuke's kid. He grinned as Juugo and him placed Sasuke on the retainer next to the equipment. Karin slipped on some medical gloves and covered her face with a mask.

"SUIGETSU, GET SOME CLEAN TOWELS! JUUGO, HOLD ONTO SASUKE'S HAND, HE MIGHT NEED IT! SASUKE KUN, PUSH!" Karin ordered as she poised herself in front of Sasuke, ready to receive the baby. She kept a scissor nearby to cut the umbilical cord.

Suigetsu ran to Karin's room where the laundry was. He took some sterilized blankets from the bundle of clothes and rushed back to the infirmary. Meanwhile, Sasuke was screaming his throat off. "AHHH SHIT, THIS FUCKING HURTS! WHERE ARE U NARUTO?!" Sasuke screamed, his face turning red due to the pressure. He was intensely sweating as he crushed Juugo's arm. Juugo could feel his pinky cracking but he held it in. Sasuke was going through pain that was worse than his condition. However, he made a note to himself : Don't be in Sasuke's bad books.

Sasuke could feel his sweat drip down his face. He moaned and groaned. He just wanted it to end. Heck, he thought that giving birth would be a piece of cake given the fact that he had fought 2 jinchurikis, receiving small scars here and there. But this hurt really bad. He prayed for his mom who had to go through this twice.

Team Hebi had never seen Sasuke like this before. He was usually a calm, composed teen with a cold look. He didn't even flinch when Karin stitched the wounds that he got in the fight with Itachi. Sasuke squeezed the blanket as he arched his back.

"ALMOST THERE, SASUKE KUN!" Karin exclaimed, ready to deliver the baby. "THINK OF SOMETHING NICE, OKAY?" She added. Sasuke closed his eyes in pain and imagined himself in a field. The field was filled with Calendulas, blooming graciously, reflecting their bright colours against the sunlight. Sasuke thought that the yellow ones reminded him of Naruto's hair. Standing on the field were Sasuke's loved ones - His brother and his crush. They smiled at him. His heart felt at ease. How lovely life would be in this non existent world...

"...AND DONE." Karin sighed as a wailing noise could be heard. Sasuke relaxed, his face red and sweating from the tension. Karin cut the umbilical cord with the scissors and placed the baby on the cloth. She took it away to wash it clean. Sasuke felt dizzy and before he knew it, he passed out, the cheers of team Hebi slowly fading away.